587,201 active members*
2,916 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Camaster Contacts????????

I have called and emailed this company several times over the last 2 months with no reply to my inquiries about machinery. No returned phone calls or emails. Are they still in business??????? Does anyone have any contact information? I'm not impressed so far with sales service.

i speak with them daily, i am sure theres a good reason you must not be getting thru, i do know they are swamped with email and web request, send me a pm with your contact info and i'll get you in touch!!

tthese photos were taken day before yesterday, send me a pm!! or call me on website phone #

i spoke with 15 camaster owners in the last 24 hours. and i am easy to get a hold of

jim mcgrew
    www.mcgrewwoodwork.com
    www.camheads.org
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PICT0843.JPG   PICT0840.JPG  

sent you a pm sam!! are you sure it's camaster you are trying to reach!!

jim

Yes its Camaster. I get put into an automated teller and sent to voicemail and never get a callback. Can you private email me a contact phone number that isn't hooked to a automated teller. Thanks

sam i pm'd you my phone number, please pm me the number you are calling

the camaster number is 866 405 7688 it is after 5 in georgia, and during the day the number is forwarded to joey's phone if he is not in the office i spoke to him while i was driving home i'll have him here in a moment!!
    James McGrew CAMaster 508 ATC
    www.mcgrewwoodwork.com http://dropc.am/p/EJaKyl

Cut to the Bone Guest

SAM

I am sorry about you not being able to get ahold of some one at CAMaster. I can not explane why there is a mix up but i can ashure you that it is a mistake i will fix. We value all customers old & new. and very much the potential ones. Jim (cabnet636) called me on my Cell @ 7pm to let me know about your post. I do extend my appoliges and ask you to contact me.
    My direct e-mail is [email protected] please e-mail me you contact info and I will call.

Thanks
    Joey

Camaster trouble

I have trouble getting in touch with them also.

cruzan, it is now time to report you to the forum moderators as you are untruthful and have yet to respond to any legitimate request for info on your "supposed router" i am well known in columbia south carolina as a cabinetmaker for many years and have reported well on cnc zone since november 07 and the history of my relationship is well documented on many forums, should you actually have a camaster router which i believe was never sold to you by any person related to camaster sales or otherwise.

may we actually see a photo of your router

here is the previous thread to which you never responded

http://www.cnczone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66156

just in case he comes back this was his post before deleting

" #1 10-10-2008, 07:02 PM
    cruzan Join Date: Oct 2008

camaster help

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope I'm posting in the right place. I joined here today to try to get some help with my cammaster router. www.camaster.com..

I spoke with another person having trouble with them also and he there me there may be somebody on here using the camaster. Does anybody have one of these???

I have spent alot of time on the phone and emailing with the actual manufaturer in China but they can not help much because camaster has made changes to the router. The Manufacturer says that camaster has only sold a couple routers so I feel like a guinea pig.

I have been having nothing but trouble with the router and they are no help.. It has been two months since I received the router and it is yet to run at all.

I am going to post on all the forums to try to get some help before having too.. Thank you for any help. I am a small shop and this was very large investment for me. "

and here is the otherone

#2 10-10-2008, 06:32 PM
    cruzan Join Date: Oct 2008

I just joined here today to try to get some help with my cammaster router. www.camaster.com I have learned that it is the same people who used to be known as "warthog".

I learned from another forum that somebody else took over the warthog name and now bill and josh glenn are importing routers made in China, calling them camaster and marking up the price.

I dont know if you bought from the Glenns or the new person at warthog? are you having trouble too.

I have been having nothing but trouble with the router and they are no help. Do you know anything about these?I have spent alot of time on the phone and emailing with the actual manufaturer in China but they can not help much because camaster has made changes to the router.

If you think you can help me let me know a number I can reach you at? I am going to post on all the forums to try to get some help too.. Thank you for any help.

and please show us all any actual pm's i have sent you

here is the only pm i ever sent you

Private Message: camaster
    Recipients: cruzan

10-10-2008, 07:04 PM
    cabnet636 Join Date: Oct 2007

camaster

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my name is jim mcgrew
    803 518 2074
    tell me what i can do to help you with your router

www.mcgrewwoodwork.com

moderators if you do not mind please leave this post by cruzan so we can find out what his real intentions are. he may be related to "carvin marvin"

jim mcgrew
    www.mcgrewwoodwork.com
    member AWI

cruzan, as far as being a "prolific" well my wife agree's with you on that but since you brought it up!!

i have posted on woodweb since the mid 90's when it was a fore runner to the woodworking industry as an exchange of ideas using the internet. i further post on shopbot, vectric and sawmill creek. most all of my discussions on camaster are done on cnc zone on the camaster and excitech threads where i have been posting since before i purchased my camaster machine, i further post on www.camheads.org where i am a moderator for info related to camaster owners. this site is autonomous of www.camaster.com

how can we help you with your machine today!!

jim mcgrew

Cruzan, I don't work for and am not a cheerleader for Camaster, but if you are going to slander a company on a public forum, I think you should give us more information to prove you actually have any business to do with them.. Like, do you live in Miami (the Camaster guys have mentioned they haven't sold a machine down there), so did you get it somewhere else and move there? What exact model of machine did you get, and what year is the manufacture? And what is the problem with it?

If you are to the stage of 'banding together with an attorney", then surely you could provide the forum of some semblance of proof that you've ever done business with Camaster. If not, I just have to consider it slander for reasons unknown.

To anyone interested

Hello guys !
    My name is Keith Godwin. I own Godwin Cabinet Shop, Inc. in Camden, SC. My address is 2296 Jefferson Davis Hwy. I have owned a Camaster since October 2006. My machine is one of the imports they were selling at that time. I have been very happy with my machine. Yes, there have been some bumps in the road but everytime I call and ask for help that's what I get. Bill, Joey, Paul and Josh are always there to help. They don't always have a perfect answer for everything but they sure do try. They are GOOD people and I do not believe for a minute that they would refuse help to anyone. I've seen them help people that don't even own Camaster machines. They build all their machines now. The new 3 head machine is awesome and if I can ever afford to upgrade you can bet I'm calling Bill Glenn! As for Jim McGrew, you couldn't find a more genuine and helpful person on the face of this earth. I know Jim personally and will vouch for him anyday. If some of you that have bad things to say about him would actually look at his past posts you would find that 99% of them are for useful information or to directly assist someone. Any attorney in his right mind would tell you disenters to jump in the lake! In the mean time, take Jim up on his offer. He'll do exactley what he said he would do. Also, actually give Camaster a call. They will help if you call.

geee kieth, you'll make me cry!

as for attorney's and disenters there are none, it's a bogus post!

by the way what did i do in the other 1% of my post?

jim

cruzan look buddy we mean you no harm, all of the camaster guy's i have met and work with concerning our machines a rejust good hardworking guy's.

it would probably be a good idea for you to seek some council as you could step int a legal quagmire with out really meaning too. what ever is on your mind i am sure we can help, i see you are on line with us so speak up!!

jim

OK Sam

Facts.

i purchased a warthog router used in bowling green kentucky on nov 24 2007
    when i met the owner in kentucky he told me the machine was built and delivered to him from layfayette Ga by the glenns, i contacted them as i kew of them from kieth godwin

bill and joey came to my shop and retrofited it with win cnc in jan 07 07

a great friend ship was formed!!

warthog is another company operating in tenn somewhere and i did consider purchasing thier machine new at the time they had a very good salesman,i however found a used machine built before the sale of warthog to it's new owners. i have never met them.

i am having another machine built at camaster, mine is the first one on the right in the photo!! the 99 model cam/bill hog is also shown and is still a doggone good router!!, the new shop is here and you can walk in in ablout two weeks and see the machines first hand operating in my woodworking shop on north main street columbia sc.

as for my contact with camaster, i have a 26 year old woodworking company we grew from pickup trucks to a decent business that provides for 4 cabinetmakers and thier family's we like our work and it has afforded us a good living. i would not have been able to get into cnc if not for going to kieth godwins shop in early november 07 and seeing what a great relation ship he has with the glenns and camaster i chose to get involved and "band" together owners to help with the learning curve associated with cnc, in doing so i helped myself to a wealth of knowledge that has given us some revenue streams we never thought possible, with bill's help i have done signs carved 3d and a whole lot of stuff i am sure i would not be even near yet. with the new vectric "aspire" i will be ordering another 4rth axis machine right behind this one, i have helped 10 guys or so purchase machines from bill, and i speak with them as well as other cammaster owners weekly if not daily in some cases.

posting, yea i probably got too much time on my hands maybe my ne machine will change that, the forum is catching on now and my desire for information does overwhelm my ability to take care of my farm!!

hope this helps

i am more convinced than ever you "cruzan"
    do not have a camaster router purchased in the last few months, nor your partner, nor can you produce a record or documentation that i spoke to you and helped you buy one, i am not a salesman for camaster and while i did recieve a discount on my new router you can bet i paid for it and have cancelled checks to prove it!! post what you will!!

but none of it so far is true!

jim mcgrew
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PICT0848.JPG   PICT0843.JPG   PICT0871.JPG   IMG_2658.JPG  

IMG_2650.JPG  

sorry, first machine on the left!!

jim

..erased part of message pertaining to cruzan's posts..

still pertinent to anyone with questions or problems regarding Camaster:

I do recommend that you post on the Camheads.org site with any legitimate problems as I know that every post gets forwarded to Joey's email and he will certainly see it. Take some photos of your problem and I am sure they or someone else reading the forum will have insight. I have done this when I had my WinCNC setting wrong and was getting a cutting problem and we solved it quickly.

eric, there is no machine owned by cruzan, you will notice he has edited and removed all of his post,

such is life, we will just have to go on our merry cnc way with out him.

my hope is the moderators will just remove the thread but with sams permission

jim

I have heard form many reputable people, only good things about Bill and Joey