587,751 active members*
3,039 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

CAMaster not selling?

We have requested a quote from CAMaster via email, phone and fax over the past month and have not heard BOO from them in response. I spoke directly w/Joey on the phone over a week ago. What's up, they don't want to sell a $30K machine?

We're comparing 4x8x12 machines from Techno(LC), Precix(industrial+), ShopBot(PRSa), EZ(scorpion) and I would like to have CAMaster(CR408) on the list too. Money is approved and the purchase will be made as soon as I determine which machine best meets our needs.

Maybe I should just take them off the list, if I can't get a quote from a vendor, what can I expect for support down the line?

-kg
    W.L. Hall Workshop, College of Design, University of Minnesota
    http://design.umn.edu/current_students/leo/hall/index.html

i have the x3 and it is as fine a machine as all you have listed in many ways better, the problem is they are selling machines, i understand your fax got there tuesday and the new pricing list were being posted. i am sure you will be hearing from joey soon, the good news is you are talking to an owner of the company, i would advise you to come on to the camheads forum www.camheads.org where you will find a better response. i am helping to implement a machine in a high school here in the south so i can appreciate your situation.

jim mcgrew
    James McGrew CAMaster 508 ATC
    www.mcgrewwoodwork.com http://dropc.am/p/EJaKyl

Cut to the Bone Guest
    I do assure you CAMaster is selling routers. We have just gotten done with the integration and testing of our new Servo System we are adding to the Cobra Line off CNC Routers. We have put off a few quotes in order to have this new and more robust system on any new quotes. I have sent out e-mails to the ones who were needing quotes explaining this fact. If you got over looked in that process I do sincerely apologize.

I have in fact released today the new brochure and price guide on our web site. I have also been sending out quotes that have been waiting on this new upgrade. Your quote should have been send already today. Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Joey Jarrard

What about I have also been waiting for you to get back to me for sometime now. Please call me or email me. [email protected] Thanks Jayson