• Often

1 1.92%
  • Some times

8 15.38%
  • Never

43 82.69%

Thread: Chat

Chat

I was wondering, how many is actually using the chat ????

I never even noticed the chat link. Probably will check in from time to time now that I been upsided with it

Tiger

Funny, I pushed for it but never use it. I would have, except there is never any one there.
    I'm over it now. With Mesenger, Skype and PMs I dont think its needed.

That been said, there just may come a time when it could come in handy.

I would think an IRC chat would work better for some people. we use it on lumenlab and mosty the time atleast 10 people are logged in, granted some are away and just leave it open to comeback and read what has been discused.

Joe

so- is anyone here now?
    never set a pace that you can't maintain
    Traveler

I would probably use it if there were some others using it

otherpower has an irc chat and i like it I talk to the guys once in a while I think irc would be good here I sometimes find the one here doesn't look like its working maby nobodys there? besides with irc I can read the new posts and chat at the same time

Yes, being able to view other threads at the same time would be an asset. Ive tried using several times but no one is ever ther.
    Halfnutz

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Maybe the chat would see more traffic if the "occupied" notice were moved up under the main forum menu. I just now accidentally found it umpteen screens down the main page... never had a clue it was there, don't think I'd bother to scroll that far just to look at it anyway

Tiger

It could be made to appear at the bottom of every zone page as a hack if needed.
    If every one was automatically logged into it when eever they were on the zone, and it appeared at the bottom of every page, I am sure it would get used quite a lot.
    The other option could be for those who didnt want to chat with the masses, could create a temporary room for a specific subject. Also you could make it so that you could right click on a persons name and send them a popup invitation to ask them to join in a chat session.

Until you mentioned it I never realized there was a chat function available.