587,558 active members*
3,403 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Cheap and cheerful CNC

Hello, I'm a newby looking for a bit of advice, I'm considering having a go at engraving rustic wood for house signs etc but funds are limited, I need a bit of feedback on a cheap and cheerful 4 Axis 3020T machine please.

Re: Cheap and cheerful CNC

I bought one off ebay it was alot of fun to play with but the small work area of 8 by 12 I out grew in a month So I bought a used CNC with a work area of 23.5 by 23.5 and i can do alot on it but still small. Everyone wants bigger signs. I looking for a bigger cnc now.

Quote Originally Posted by minicncuser View Post
    I bought one off ebay it was alot of fun to play with but the small work area of 8 by 12 I out grew in a month So I bought a used CNC with a work area of 23.5 by 23.5 and i can do alot on it but still small. Everyone wants bigger signs. I looking for a bigger cnc now.
    Thanks for the reply, when you work area 8 x 12 is that in metric or Imperial measurements. Could you also tell me how the machine performed please. :cheers:

yes there where inches the machine performed well but being new table was not level whit th spindle it would cut though on on side and not touch on the other the spindle lasted about 100 hours be fore it slowed down the steppers lost step from the start i paid 500 with shipping

Hi Sir,

Please kindly send you your requirement details to us and you will get the quotation details you need.

Best&Rgds
    Apple