587,163 active members*
3,429 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Chinese Machines

Hello, Could someone help me with some good advise.I am willing to take a chance and buy my first CNC Wood Router, from China. I am a novice on all things CNC,I hope to Engrave 3D on wood, at the minute a small machine(work area 600x400mm) is all I can afford at this time,Is there any members on this Forum,who has recently bought a similar Spec Machine from China,and who experienced a good piece of business?ie, Transaction went smooth,The machine is up and running with no problems? and they got a good deal. Could someone supply me with the supplier in China,they bought of? I live in Belfast, Ireland.Any help or advise will be greatly appreciated.

Your Kindly Paul

I bought a china machine router and had nothing but headaches till I spent 1/3 the cost of the original purchase and about 2 months of time to get it to work right.

I sold it for a loss shortly after.

So sorry I can't help you , but I will say, you will get NO support once you have the machine.

ASK for everything up front before you buy it. PDF's of schematics, manuals, everything and anything you can get your hands on. Because I repeat you will get NO support after they have your money.

Quote Originally Posted by g29cc View Post
    I bought a china machine router and had nothing but headaches till I spent 1/3 the cost of the original purchase and about 2 months of time to get it to work right.

I sold it for a loss shortly after.

So sorry I can't help you , but I will say, you will get NO support once you have the machine.

ASK for everything up front before you buy it. PDF's of schematics, manuals, everything and anything you can get your hands on. Because I repeat you will get NO support after they have your money.
    thanks for your advise, Could i ask , what kind of machine you bought,and what company you bought it of ? Yours Kindly Paul