587,997 active members*
1,881 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

View Poll Results: Who would you vote for to be the next President?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hillary Clinton

8 21.05%
  • Barack Obama

18 47.37%
  • John McCain

12 31.58%

Clinton, Obama, or McCain?

Who would you vote for to be the next President of the United States?

Question

Is this quiz open to non-US citizens?
    CNC, Mechatronics Integration and Custom Machine Design

“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”
    Albert E.

You forgot "None of the above, they all are libtards"

Jon

The little Guy being shot at.

Who gives a damn, the US of A is run by big business and the military....nothing changes from one admin to the next.......sorry to be blunt.

Quote Originally Posted by JFettig View Post
    You forgot "None of the above, they all are libtards"

Jon
    Sadly,Jon, you are exactly right. Gives the phrase "I don't have a dog in that fight!" a brand new breath of life.

I fear that we are really in for it now. But the choices for Congress are just that much more important than ever. I only hope there are enough with the guts to stand up for right. (Yeah, RIGHT!)

The catch word "Libotards" is great, tho! Gonna swipe that one and USE it!
    “ In questions of power, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” Thomas Jefferson

If you dont like the answer, dont ask the question.

Sorry Switcher, but you obviously know less about the British electoral system than you know about your own. The queen is a figure head only and has no political power at all..........not unlike the US President it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by philserveng View Post
    Sorry Switcher, but you obviously know less about the British electoral system than you know about your own. The queen is a figure head only and has no political power at all..........not unlike the US President it seems.

and you are an authority on US government.......how exactly? hmm BBC or Cnn?(nuts) oh yeah.......WWII we weren't really needed were we? Sprechen sie deutsch?
    No greater love can a man have than this, that he give his life for a friend.

Silly comments deserve silly replies.

Ja, ich spreche sehr gut Deutsch und ich glaube du bist ein arschlocher,

By the way, correct me if I'm wrong about this but weren't the yanks 2 1/2 years late, the only reason for "helping us" was because a lot of innocent people were murdered by the Japs at Pearl Harbour.

We had already won the battle of Britain and that nice Mr Hitler had turned on the Russians. You have once again proved my point about you guys over there, you are all very insular and know nothing about world affiairs, even if you had a map of Europe you couldn't tell me where England is.

Quote Originally Posted by philserveng View Post
    Ja, ich spreche sehr gut Deutsch und ich glaube du bist ein arschlocher,

By the way, correct me if I'm wrong about this but weren't the yanks 2 1/2 years late, the only reason for "helping us" was because a lot of innocent people were murdered by the Japs at Pearl Harbour.

We had already won the battle of Britain and that nice Mr Hitler had turned on the Russians. You have once again proved my point about you guys over there, you are all very insular and know nothing about world affiairs, even if you had a map of Europe you couldn't tell me where England is.
    Be very careful about painting with such a broad brush. Right across the channel there is a huge cemetery filled with yanks who made the ultimate sacrifice. If we jump quickly then we are warmongering barbarians and if we wait till we have a reason to fight we catch the flack you hand out.

BTW, where would you have been without all that lend lease material that was never paid back and how about all those American merchant seamen sunk by Nazis hauling stuff for the Brits to use.

Methinks without US support the Battle of Britain would have come out a little differently.

Of course, if your only objective is to feel superior, why then be my guest. I'll step back and let you make a fool of yourself.
    “ In questions of power, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” Thomas Jefferson

Cool

Turmite, I forgot to mention that I lived for 5 years in San Francisco, all through the Clinton years, so I know a lot more about the American political system than you realise. I have also lived for 2 years in Stuttgart, Germany. My reason for being in both places is Machine Tools as I am a graduate engineer. I liked both places and I don't have an axe to grind....... hope to see you in Floride this August when I have my vacation. I will make no further political remarks on this thread because it all getting past a joke.

Exclamation

jhowelb,

I know there are....I also know my own city of Coventry was almost wiped out by Hitler before 1942. My grandmother and grandfather were both killed leaving my mother an orphan, so please don't try to lecture and belittle me. I am very grateful to all the allied troops who lost thier lives. I drive past the London Road cemetry regularly where thousands of my fellow "Coventrians" lie dead from air raids. Finally, the National debt was cleared only 4 years ago with a final payment of $40 billion.......or didn't you hear about that either.

Those of us who have had a first hand view of the killing and blood letting are not apt to see much humor in the subject when we reflect on those who fell beside us. A little appreciation of the sacrifice would go a long way toward a down payment against the debt we owe to those who paid the price for our existence no matter the nationality or color of the fallen.

The sad simple fact is this, if we the free people do not stick together against a foe every bit as deadly and insidious as Hitler was utter chaos will follow. Many of these same ones were allied with Hitler and still thirst for our blood.

It is very hard to defend yourself while laughing of squabbling with your best neighbors.

Wink The best for the job

As long as there is a democrat in office, then the US will be better off. Anytime a "re-tard-publican" takes over, there is war, and the economy goes down the tubes! I am for anyone that doesn't have (R) in front of their name. :boxing:

Quote Originally Posted by velocitygraphix View Post
    As long as there is a democrat in office, then the US will be better off. Anytime a "re-tard-publican" takes over, there is war, and the economy goes down the tubes! I am for anyone that doesn't have (R) in front of their name. :boxing:

Atta-BOY! Now off to party headquarters with you for another dose of Koolaid!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by jhowelb View Post
    Atta-BOY! Now off to party headquarters with you for another dose of Koolaid!
    Well, I guess we all know which party you are for huh?? Not sure what you are implying, but I am 28, with a college degree, and have owned my own business for several years. I guess you are what they call "the uneducated region of society". Apparently, any person who believes that conservatism is the way to go....needs a reality check. Go back to voting for big government, health insurance companies. Everyone knows, that in 2000, Bush stole the election. In a state HIS brother was Governor of?? (eyebrow raised). Coincendently, the idiots that flew the planes into the World Trade Center, were trained in Florida. Conspiracy anyone?? If you want to see which party is better, just take a look at the last 20 years. Bush #1, bad 4 years, Clinton 8 years, the best the country has ever seen, Bush Jr, the worst President is History.....Gee doesn't take a genius to figure this out. Actually, it might...

GOOD koolaid, huh?

I don't have a dog in this fight, all three amount to flaming Commies with varied degrees of dishonesty, thuggery and greed.

At 28 you are probably still pooping yellow, a mere child without enough experience to keep your head out of the fire.

A college degree, in human studies maybe, and at which pinko school taught by Libotards?

See, we all can trade insults. Gets us nowhere fast. Which is better that what the country has in store. Look for soaring taxes, prices and fees accompanied by scarce and low paid jobs and hard to get inferior health care all at the direction of your Libotard buddies!

Rave on, cat stuff! Somebody will cover you!

Eventually!

Wow, impressive language from someone who cant speak correctly. LOL. I guess the term libotards is something cleverly thought up by you huh? My degree is actually in Physics, with a minor in Engineering. I assume you never attended a college, because you would notice that all the professors are normally liberal. I guess when you have a brain, you tend not to believe the things Repub-tards, do. I would rather have unversal health care; like every other nation in the world, and pay a little more taxes, than not be able to eat, because the economy is so bad, that no one can buy my stuff. Maybe it is just me, but I believe everyone should be able to work and provide for their families. See, libs can see past the propaganda and get to the soul of a problem. And the problem now is, your favorite buddy....BUSH!

Don't bite, just leave it alone. This is likely just an effect of what is known as the "greater internet f**kwad theory"- When you get anonymity, immaturity, and an audience all at once it tends to create "internet tough guys", a form of internet drama queen who will spout any amount of retarded extremist reactionary crap they don't actually believe. It's called trolling. They want a reaction. Don't take it personally, and don't try reasoning with them. You can't win.

Not that there aren't people out there brain-damaged or brainwashed enough to think everyone but themselves is an idiot and/or traitor, all while masturbating over their copy of "The Turner Diaries" in thier moms basement where they usually live, dreaming about the day they get to subjugate and kill all of their "pansy" neighbors. It's just that there can't be anywhere NEAR as many of them as the internet would suggest.
    Besides, people that stupid usually can't or won't read, or else they wouldn't think like they do - and being illiterate often sort of precludes them ranting on the internet.
    So if in doubt, its most likely just a troll. Don't feed it.

Quote Originally Posted by jhowelb View Post
    if we the free people do not stick together against a foe every bit as deadly and insidious as Hitler was utter chaos will follow.
    I agree wholeheartedly. We have let these Neo-cons pose a threat to our people and our freedom long enough. That IS who you were referring to, right?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails zzz1.jpg