588,126 active members*
4,570 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Hobby Projects > Musical Instrument Design and Construction > CNC Guitar Building Instructional Videos

CNC Guitar Building Instructional Videos

Just wanted to drop a line on this forum and let you know that I am in the process of creating an instructional video series dedicated to modeling and building a guitar using Aspire (Vectric software) and a CNC machine. There will be a total of 5 videos in the set, Volumes 1-2 cover body modeling and machining, 3-4 will cover neck modeling and machining, Volume 5 will cover finishing and assembly. The goal is to take a stack of wood and parts, and show you everything you need to do to build a playable instrument. Volumes 1 and 2 are complete and ready, and I am working on the others.

The videos are available on my website at RMGreen Videos - Instructional Videos for Woodworking, CNC, Guitar Building

Here are a couple of youtube videos promoting the DVDs.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5tOYWfhuyM"]YouTube - DVD Volume 2: CNC Guitar Machining[/nomedia]
    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBn4Asm4Ces"]YouTube - Guitar Modeling Introduction[/nomedia]

Scott...

Awsome!! :cheers:

Great!

Can't wait to view the videos.

Hmmm. RMGreen Videos - Instructional Videos for Woodworking, CNC, Guitar Building site seems to be down.

Videos in youtube are promissing indeed :cheers:

Quote Originally Posted by bbuzz View Post
    Can't wait to view the videos.

Hmmm. RMGreen Videos - Instructional Videos for Woodworking, CNC, Guitar Building site seems to be down.

Videos in youtube are promissing indeed :cheers:
    I just tried it and it's working now.
    Bob

"Bad decisions make good stories."

Quote Originally Posted by bobsch View Post
    I just tried it and it's working now.
    Sorry about that. My hosting provider was blinking out. Hope that doesnt happen a lot !

Scott...

Quote Originally Posted by sagreen View Post
    Sorry about that. My hosting provider was blinking out. Hope that doesnt happen a lot !

Scott...
    Seems fine now. Thanks Scott.

Interesting videos

Hi guys, just wanted to get any feedback from peoples who actually purchased the videos?

Quote Originally Posted by sagreen View Post
    Just wanted to drop a line on this forum and let you know that I am in the process of creating an instructional video series dedicated to modeling and building a guitar using Aspire (Vectric software) and a CNC machine. There will be a total of 5 videos in the set, Volumes 1-2 cover body modeling and machining, 3-4 will cover neck modeling and machining, Volume 5 will cover finishing and assembly. The goal is to take a stack of wood and parts, and show you everything you need to do to build a playable instrument. Volumes 1 and 2 are complete and ready, and I am working on the others.

The videos are available on my website at RMGreen Videos - Instructional Videos for Woodworking, CNC, Guitar Building

Here are a couple of youtube videos promoting the DVDs.

YouTube - DVD Volume 2: CNC Guitar Machining
    YouTube - Guitar Modeling Introduction

Scott...
    Just thought I'd let everyone know I've changed my domain name to something that makes more sense for me long term.
    Please visit the new site at RMGreen Videos - Instructional Videos for Woodworking, CNC, Guitar Building

Thanks!
    Scott Green
    RMGVideos