We are revamping our whole manufacturing processes and abilities to meet our growing business. This weekend I downloaded the demo version of Surfcam 6 so that I could look at the new tool paths and features in 3D. I was disappointed that we still can't verify our work because SurfCam has blocked the INC Stream Creation.

When Eric Brown called today to talk about my download and quotes I told him that SurfCam had disabled their best selling tool by blocking the verification. It would seem to me that there could be some other way of limiting the software so it can't be misused and allow new or update user to see what how the tool paths work.

I relie on varification to check every program change that I make. It has saved me thousands in mistakes.( I am still running Velocity 5.1 2 1/2D) and have been with Surfcam since 2001.

I am wondering how many others limit the investigation of this software because of not being able to see the tool paths in 3d.

Maybe I am just a crumpy old fart but I sure would like to see this changed, how about you?

Lowell