588,173 active members*
4,095 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

DRO instructions

Since my new Bridgemil has DRO and I have never ever used DRO, is there any place where you guys would recommend I start my reading

Looking for instructions on how to use it, how to do anything with it, I saw a post where you can have it help you figure out setup, I always thought DRO was for people too lazy too look at the knobs but I guess its more powerful than that.

My Tri-Power came with a Jenix DRO. I don't know which one you have , but give this site a try. There are downloads for the operating manuals.

http://www.digitalreadoutsystem.com/Jenix/jenix_dro.htm

delivery is not until tomorrow between 10 and 2 I took the day off from work to get it

in the pictures that JT sent it says Shooting Star Technologies CBX-3d, I already e-mailed them and they don't have a manual for the older models but they have a PDF for the current models and they said everything is the same just that the older model does not have all the new features but what is has works the same.

http://www.dropros.com/Digital_Readout_Videos.htm

Has some what I hope to be good videos on DRO, these things are powerful, different model than what I am getting but I really like the centering and setup functions of a DRO, going to enjoy this.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyr View Post
    delivery is not until tomorrow between 10 and 2 I took the day off from work to get it

in the pictures that JT sent it says Shooting Star Technologies CBX-3d, I already e-mailed them and they don't have a manual for the older models but they have a PDF for the current models and they said everything is the same just that the older model does not have all the new features but what is has works the same.
    I had the CBX on my first Shoptask and it was an excellent unit. I think JT switched to the Jenix because of its glass scales and the CBX company couldn't compete in price once the Canadian dollar got so strong.