587,427 active members*
4,267 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > Mastercam > edit posts manual

edit posts manual

i am selling a cd manual for post prossesor.chek it out on ebay times almost up !!!!!!

So this is the copy of the PDF post files that we as the dealer for your area sell.
    Correct?
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)
    Cadcam
    Software and hardware sales, contract Programming and Consultant , Cad-Cam Instructor .

i dont know i bought it on ebay and am now selling it. i got all i needed from it.

What version is that for? I would like to get a post manual, do you sell that post manual cadcam

Fox the one he is selling is from V9 as the updates to this are included in the install in the newer MastercamX and up install's.
    Yes I supply these disks thru are office. You will need to email out of the forum.

Cadcam
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)
    Cadcam
    Software and hardware sales, contract Programming and Consultant , Cad-Cam Instructor .

Wink

Weird you got ripped off then because I got mine for free. Guess helps when you deal with your dealer on a regular bases.:wave: :wave:

Wink

Ok crazy I am taking that back now.As soon as you make your copy send back to the office.
    Cadcam

Quote Originally Posted by manuelc149 View Post
    i am selling a cd manual for post prossesor.chek it out on ebay times almost up !!!!!!
    How much does it retail for?
    Thanks