That's great news Mike, thanks so much

I will need your experience here because I really don’t know what I need since I never used DIN rails system before.

For the rails length I would say cut them to what length is allowed by the USPS or whatever length is convenient for you to ship. My case is 14" wide

My estimate says that I will need about 24 terminals but I'm sure I will need more. If you can send me the 50 you have I will go for that or send me whatever you can plus include the 6 end clamps

Regarding the endcaps I will need 6 because I plan to have 3 or 4 strips of rails, one for 120VAC, one for 38VDC (stepper motors), one for 24VDC (cutter cooling fluid pump) and possibly one for 12VDC (cooling fans). If it's not convenient to send me 6 endcaps I will manage with the two you have now

Do you have any Shorting bars? I understand they are convenient to have although I don’t know how to use them right now but I will figure it out when the time comes

And the wire ducts? I remember we discussed this but at that time I said no. Now thinking again I would like to try them and if it's convenient again for you please send me perhaps 6 feet?

Send me a PM when you know your cost to arrange payment
Much appreciated