588,136 active members*
6,270 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Fanuc OIC Wire EDM

I am having some problems with sub programs. Can you have all yuor sub programs under the main program without having to register them seperately in the computer?

Cool

Just wanted to add that I know how to sub program, right now I have a lot of my programs on my Sodick aq325l. I can put all my sub programs below the main program and keep them all together. On the fanuc control it looks like it has to register each sub program individually. It makes it harder to program a bunch of different shapes and trying to remember wich sub programs you have already used. Any thoughts or suggestions would be cool, I'm not sure if the fanuc control is the same on all fanuc controlled machines.

Re: Fanuc OIC Wire EDM

Dear Sir, I have AQ325L Wire EDM Machine Purchased from Singapore (Used) but not Getting the Service from Sodick India as they don't support used Machine ( Which I didn't knew before purchase.) Now almost six months passed I am unable to start the machine due to some Electrical Fluctuation disturbed MNP 02 A and REG PCB Cards to be repaired. I have given the cards for repair at an good electronic Engineer he want clear picture of these boards. Can you help me out with these snaps. My email ID is [email protected] my whatapp no is 00919448003787. Please do the needful.

Re: Fanuc OIC Wire EDM

Dear Sir,
    I have AQ325L Wire EDM MAchine Purchased from Singapore (Used) but not Getting the Service from Sodick India as they don't support used Machine ( Which I didn't knew before purchase.) Now almost six months passed I am unable to start the machine due to some Electrical Fluctuation disturbed MNP02 A and REG PCB Cards to be repaired. I have given the cards for repair at an good electronics Engineer he want clear picture of these boards. Can you help me out with these snaps. My email ID is [email protected] my whatapp no is 00919448003787. Please do the needful.