To date I have used Fanuc, Fadal, MIts, Mazak controls. Everyone of them has some quirk and I have to imagine the same goes for every other manufacturer. I am currently in the market for a teach lathe and like the Trak 1440 for the price point $23k to my floor with options.But it has limitations. So I am still looking. Came across a Victor 16" lathe with a GSK control. I have seen many Vistor machines around and dont know of any issues with them over any other manufacturer.1640DCL ($28,950)
When I research the GSK control I also find the SaleCNC SALE CNC Router Milling, CNC Laser, CNC plasma machine, China, Servo Motor Drive, UK, USA, Italy, Spain, Thailand that appears to be the same control and possibly the same machine without the Victor name. Major difference is that its about half the price. I hate supporting China. But, every major manufcaturers controls are made there anyway.
Anyone with experience with the GSK controls? On what machine? Are they considered as becoming main stream? Is there a US Rep for SaleCNC?