587,999 active members*
1,507 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Haas TM Cat 40 Tool Rack

I needed more easily accessible storage for Cat 40 tool holders so I designed this rack that holds 16 tools and fits on the front side of the slots present on the rear chip guards located to the left or right of the spindle on Haas TM series mills.

The body of the rack is 12 gauge aluminum for strength and corrosion resistance. The top is angled 15 degrees for easy access to all tools and covered with high density polyethylene to prevent damage to retention knobs and tapers. The front and sides are full length to protect retention knobs and tapers from stray chips that could potentially stick to tools, and to allow the rack to be used as stand-alone storage on a bench is desired.

I'm looking at getting the fabricated parts for these racks made by a local shop and can take preliminary reservations for anyone else that is interested in purchasing. The final price will be affected by lot size, but should be less than commercially available alternatives.

Please contact me directly via e-mail if interested.

[email protected]

Cat 40 Tool Rack, Standard - Haas or Benchtop

16 position standard cat 40 tool rack for Haas CNC mills. Rack is laser cut and precision formed from .080" thick aluminum and has four hanging tabs (13" wide) to mount directly to the slots on Haas machines. Can also be used with any cat 40 mill as a benchtop rack. Top is angled 15 degrees for easy access to all tools. Full height front and side flanges protect tapers and pull studs from stray chips. Approximate overall dimension: 13" W x 12" D x 7" H. Machine and tools are shows for reference only and are not included.

$99.95

Magnitude Engineering
    Magnitude Engineering | Home
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1167_edit.jpg   IMG_1170_edit.jpg   IMG_1177.jpg  

Nice rack...seriously

Haas or Benchtop Cat 40 Tool Storage Rack

The Magnitude Engineering Cat 40 tool storage rack for Haas or benchtop applications is available for sale again.

They can be purchased through eBay or directly from Magnitude Engineering at the following link.

Magnitude | Products

Ordering one now! (Solid Sealing Technology)
    jettawagonautocross.blogspot.com