588,191 active members*
7,411 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > HURCO > Hurco training manual easy to use self teaching with support
Page 1 of 3 123

Lightbulb Hurco training manual easy to use self teaching with support

If anybody needs Hurco training manuals that are better than Hurco's contact me. I sell my intro manual for 40.00 USD and the Advanced for 70.00 (includes the intro manual). Screen dump photos and simple instructions. You can walk through the commands easily step by step.
    [email protected]

Everything from set up, tool touch, part programing, pockets, and even easy to read or skim. About 28 pages, phone support. I also include a loop progame in the advanced manual that is a time saver. The loop is in HNC. So what are you waiting for? It is Christmas, Buy a manual for the Machineist you love. Heck he may wipe is feet the next time he comes to work. Dont forget order early and often. email me for a sample page.

I now have a keyboard and tray for sale $134.00 USD plus shipping. If anybody would like a photo to look at I have them available also. Thank you to all who have bought manuals recently.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by jetski View Post
    I now have a keyboard and tray for sale $134.00 USD plus shipping. If anybody would like a photo to look at I have them available also. Thank you to all who have bought manuals recently.
    Send me an email and I will send you photos of the keyboard and tray. [email protected]

Hey the manuals are going great! Thank you to all who have bought them.
    Jetski (alias Tooling and Engineering Czar)
    "I may not have the keys to success.. but I have learned to pick the locks"

To anyone who has bought a manual from me please enter your comments on weather it is good bad or whatever. So far only one complaint has got to me and it was fixed.

I have some new pages comming out soon! For all of you who have bought a manual you will get an update with in the next month. Thank you for the orders.

Just a bump to the top of the list again. to look for interest.

I have gotten several emails back to my home email (where I send the manual from). Thank you for the kind replys. I have not figured out how to transfer them here yet. But here is some cut and paste work (readers digest versions).
    Bill (WA). "Glad I found this". "We are up and running very quickly".
    Zig (ME). "I bought a used VM1 and it worked perfect for us".
    Don (TX). "With no conversational experience, I am programing like an expert".
    Cnc-nut (KY). "Manual is great, and thanks for the phone support last week".
    Doug (VA). "I needed some more help in the Helix area give me a call."
    Doug (VA). "Thanks for the Helix help".
    Kevin (Scottland) "Thanks for the manual it is far better than what we were given".
    David (NM) "The loop program in the advanced manual is great we use it all the time for electrodes & multiple work stations".

Thank you for letting me post your comments.
    Jetski

just a bump to the top of the forum. Looked like some people need training or manuals.

Just a bump to the top for help

Just bumping to the top of the post for help.

Every time I bump this to the top somebody calls? So here it goes again.

just a bump to the top.

Sent an email about getting one of your Manuals
    Mike

Here is a letter from one of my customers about my manual,

I recently received this Hurco manual. It's a great tool to get you started. The Hurco manuals that come with the machine, are not user friendly. This manual takes you step by step.
    And even better than that ,George (the guy who wrote the manual) is just an e-mail away with his help. And he responds quickly. He has even given me his cell phone number and has offered to answer questions via cell phone. The manual is also still in progress. And you can tell he is working on adding more details from questions he receives.
    I would highly recommend this manual.

TOM HALL
    small job shop in Florida

Thank you for the letter,
    Jetski

+1 for George and this manual, if you nees some Hurco help this is a great place to look. I got my mill running is under an hour with his help, never having run any CNC before then.
    Mike

Question Yo Jetski

Do you cover older Hurco topics?

I was a long time Max II user who is looking at a machine that had its Max II upgraded to Max 32. I figure I can stumble thru it but I will have another operator who has never seen the Hurco Conversational before.

And while a bit off topic. Do you know if the Max 32 upgrade eliminates or replaces the Max II memory board that used "Dallas Memory" chips. ( the timebomb / Max II self destruct chips)

It covers back to the Max II. If there are some difference or changes I can talk you through them and am more than happy to help. I Have used this manual to train on old Hawks, BMC, and 95% even applies to the new Winmax. As for the Max 32 upgrade I would call Steve Artz, or Brock Rexing at Hurco 1-800-634-2416 anyone there in service will be able to help. I can send you a sample page of the manual so you can see how easily it steps you through the commands. Send an email with a sample page request to [email protected]. I will get one to you today.

Does the advanced manual cover the 3D mold software on a ultimax 3 control?

Hurco 3D is as best I can explain it is 2.5D at best. You take and construct a 2D profile in an X Y plane and the do one of 3 things with it. 1. rotate it on a Merry-go-round. 2. Jump rope with it. 3. Extrude it like a house gutter. So as you can see you could do rotations like and american football easily. What makes it fall down fast is put a rib standing in the cavity of the football mold and place the rib running in the direction of the long axis of the football, or at a 45 degree angle. Then the Hurco 3D starts to stumble and hit the wall. Due to that I do not cover it in the manual. I cut a lot of threads using the helix command. That is not in the book but I do have a short add that I can send with the book if you would like it. I just haven't edited it for the book yet. I can do a quadruple lead thread. I have programmed them and cut them. The advanced manual covers more of the cnc information G and M codes for HNC (Hurco NC different from ISNC Industry Standard NC). By the way it is called ISNC because Hurco must not be allowed to call it Fanuc code (I think it is a $1500.00 USD option). I hope this helps. Anything not covered or not clear I can talk or email you through I am sure. I have been doing this for years and program daily for the shop I run. I can even do a program on my machine and in some cases send the file to you, if the machines are of a compatible conversational revision level. Let me know if I can help more thank you for being interested in my manual.

Page 1 of 3 123