587,331 active members*
3,508 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking Machines > Commercial CNC Wood Routers > Chinese Machines > I am looking to import a 1325 from China.

I am looking to import a 1325 from China.

As stated in the post subject I am looking to import a 1325 from China. I was wondering if anyone from the USA has done this recently, and can help me with some much needed info on the costs and procedures that I will need do

Hello, this is Mac, from china, manufacturer of cnc wood router, specialize in this field for 13 years, contact me, let's talk more. [email protected]
    Manufacturer of cnc router, laser machine, plasma cutting machine. Any needs, contact me at [email protected]

Hi ,
    We have both US AND CANADA customers . Now the cnc machines 6090 is under production which is ordered by US customers ,will delivery next month 10th .
    Maybe this customer can give some info to you . If you need we 'd like to contact for you .
    My MSN :[email protected]
    Will you leave a contact address here ?

Best regards,
    Mary Lee
    XYZ Machinery

Hey,
    I am tina. i do have customers from USA who runs a very good furniture company. the cnc machine he used now is perfect after he used several months, if you want to contact with him and wanna help from him, just let me know: [email protected].

Hi there
    I'm Paul from China.
    I think i can give you a hand.
    Please click the following link: K1325AT/F0808C_?????|???????|???????-????????????
    and check whether it's OK for you.
    Should you have interest, please feel free to contact me by E-mail:[email protected]

I think i should share more info about isf form and America importing tips to guys who are going to buy machines from China. Hope followings are helpful:
    Things your side needs to do are as following:
    1) you need to fill AMS/ ISF form and send that to your local customs yourself 48 hours before the ship departs.The consignee body needs to have annual bond, if you have not, you can buy a one time bond your local. Last time, my American customer who deal with importing process all by himself gave me this link to buy bond, you can have a reference.USImportBond (Customs Clearing, custom broker, CHB, Importing, import broker).
    2) You need to pick up machines from the shipping company and do customs clearence after the machine arrives.You should pay truck unload fee (about USD 100 depends on machine) to the shipping companythen You need to bring the documents(packing list, invoice, isf sheet, bill of landing, passport) with you to the port customs .If you think the process too complicated, you can hire a brocher who will help you with that. But some of our customers do all these only by themselves.As for the duty: My American customers told the HS code they used was duty free, guys who are interested can write to me to get the HS code info.
    Things our side do:
    1)We will ship the container. about a week before the ship arrives, our ship agent- will telephone you.
    2)We will give you ISF form detail from us. In a ISF form, you need to fill in 12 pieces of info. Of which 10 come from us. We will e-mail you these info 48 hours before the ship departs.
    3)We will give you the paperwork you need for customs clearence before the ship arrives, as packing list, invoice, B/L.

zigmart

first go to google.. type in your state capitol and cbp..

likely "" los angeles cbp""

it will return your states custom offices.. call directly them and they can help you..
    also look for custom broker... custom broker is your """lawyer"" he makes all paper in time..

for machines, check salecnc, jcut on ebay and they also have own website.. they are the most costeffective..
    next check Omni and exitech..

hard to find which one better.. they all want to sell and they all make their efforts..

on a 4x8 router count on about 2000 dollar as shipping inside usa, custome fee, broker fee, port fee.. (even shipping you pay for the seller, you have shipping cost in usa)
    don't try to save on broker.. if your papers not in time at the port, they immediately return to china on your cost.. same if you fill mistakenly form..