587,997 active members*
1,956 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Important tip

Don't set your cell phone on the washing machine with vibrate mode on while you are wiring your enclosure else the phone will ring and go BUZZZZZZ and scare the living crap out of you! Ahem not that I'm speaking from experience or anything.

mua ha ha ha
    and don't try to sip coffee while reading the above post - you might spray hot stuff all over your keyboard and monitor and spend the next hour or so cleaning up

robotic regards,

Tom
    = = = = =
    "I don't entertain other people's ideas. Their ideas entertain me."
    - - Barry Kort

When my son was a baby, we would put my pager in the pocket of his overalls, and call it...he thought it was the funniest thing. So did we until we got the phone bill, and realized that my pager number was long distance!
    Stop talking about it and do it already!!!!!

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Originally posted by ToyMaker
    and don't try to sip coffee while reading the above post - you might spray hot stuff all over your keyboard and monitor and spend the next hour or so cleaning up
    Coffee's better than ef'n fruit-loops! They can get stuck on the way out!
    Matt
    San Diego, Ca

___ o o o_
    [l_,[_____],
    l---L - □lllllll□-
    ( )_) ( )_)--)_)

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Just got around to reading this thread, laughed so hard, I got all my parrots laughing also. Don't know what got me more, the coffee, or the fruit loops!
    Smile, life is too short to sweat the small stuff.
    John M. Stuedle
    The Shop Out Back Aviary

Being a coinsurer of shocking people for laughs I got a big chuckle out of the BZZZZ and scaring the crap out of you. Personally, my favorite is waiting until someone is fooling with something that will shock them (not kill them) and when they put a screw driver, pliers or just touch it then I scream real loud and watch them jump, Oh yeah baby they jump real good

That reminds me of a friend that does some bus driving. He could not get out of the bus terminal because there was a car blocking it. One guy stood outside the car with his head in the window talking to the car driver. They did not mind that a bus stood there waiting for them to move and kept on talking. He threw the switch that enables the BIG air horn and hit the honk button. WAAAAOOOAA!!!
    He was close enough that the guy probably could feel the airstream from the horn that is mounted under the bumper.

The guy with his head in the window reacted as suspected and banged his head in the window opening as he jumped. I think the next time he talks to someone parked in the middle of the road he'll be sure to wear a hard hat and ear muffs.