Hello,

I have a Integrex 200-2SY. When I turn the machine on, as soon as the hydraulics kick on I get a 33 Emergency Stop Alarm (1, , ) SP1 System.

To give you a little history on this machine, we have been fighting a problem with the X axis falling when a emergency stop or when you cut power to the PCL. It will not stop falling until you trip the main breaker.

Recently, while the machine is running in automatic mode I will get the 33 Emergency Stop Alarm which causes the X axis to drop all the way down to the hard stop. In the past, I have been able to manually move the X axis above the hard stop and restart the machine to clear the alarm. This time I cannot get the alarm to clear, I have moved the X axis as far up as I could manually. I have checked the limit switches and proxy switches all seem to be working fine. I have not been able to reach the Hard Limit switch on the X axis but I checked the switches in the electrical panel. Again all seem to be working fine, but I am only able to check them by the LED's in the panel. I am not sure which switches need to be made during start up.

Also, on the servo in the cabinet I am getting F2 and 24. This is a MDS-B-SVJ2-20

Every once in a while I also get Alarm 21 Drive Unit Power Malfunction (2,0,&0032) SP2 Servo.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Mazak will be at least a month before they can make it in. Thanks