588,550 active members*
5,125 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Kelinginc question

Kelinginc is selling a new router.
    www.kelinginc.net/KL0609-3.pdf

I think I have seen this on other sites but now can’t find it. I’m wondering about the specs on the spindle. I’m new to all this and would like comments on what people think of the spindle (noise level compared to a router, water cooled feature.)
    Keling quoted me $5000.00 for it, which is the top of my budget for a hobby router.

Other option (and most likely will be my choice) is the CNC9000 with more work area/no spindle but quite a bit less $$.
    Thanks for any input and have a good day.

why dont you ask john to give you some reference, like phone numbers to current owners?

Quote Originally Posted by rustamd View Post
    why dont you ask john to give you some reference, like phone numbers to current owners?
    The person who pickup up the phone had an Asian accent and I had a hard time understanding him, no idea if it was John. That and I’m older than dirt and my hearing is not all that great which did not help the conversation.

I did send email asking some questions a few weeks ago but never got an answer. In fairness I did state I was not buying within the next few months.