588,202 active members*
4,622 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > News Announcements > laser engraving & cutting machines / factory

laser engraving & cutting machines / factory

Hello, everyone!
    I am so happy to find this website. I think i can learn much from here and make some friends.

We are the factory of making laser machines, and selling CNC engravers.

If anyone need my help, I will be there.

Mandy
    MSN: [email protected]
    Head company: www.dhengraver.com
    Branch company: www.gz-cnc.com

Enquiry

Hello Mandy,
    I am looking to purchase a 75+W laser for cutting parts for radio control aircraft. I am trying to find pricing of these products and it is proving very difficult. Should I contact you via your website?

Thanks
    Jason Furness

reply Jason Furness

Hi Jason Furness !
    I am so happy to get your message.
    Our website is :
    Head office: www.dhengraver.com
    Brance office: www.gz-cnc.com

I hope i can do you some favour.

Too bad I cant read chinese...

There is an english button on the web.
    Here is the link http://www.gz-cnc.com/english/default.aspx

I do importing of the Chinese laser machines. I don't read or speak the Chinese language. My company does all the paperwork, warranty, manuals, setup, quality control.. etc. We make it easier and ensure that the laser machine is a great purchase and still at a reasonable price.

My company buys the machines in sets of 10-20. We get them into our shop and thoroughly check them out. After we are satisfied they work great, then we release them for sale. They perform quite well. The Chinese machines do not have the speed and precision of the new Epilog or Universal, but I believe that they do outperform the older US made laser machines.

The most popular model is the 9060.. It has 24x36 work area, vacuum table, water cooler, 60 watt laser, USB controls, software, Corel Driver, AutoCAD Driver..and many more features. It does great for acrylic, wood, marble, cork, ..etc. I keep one and use it for engraving on mirrors, anodized aluminum, and woodworking.

All software, operator panels, and manuals are in english. The manuals are not so good, but we are in the process of rewriting manuals for our customers. We will also be writing "How-To" manuals for the common tasks performed in using and maintaining the laser machines.

Many of the Chinese laser machines are very similar. The difference is in the importing costs, FDA/FCC certifications, quality control, warranty, and tech support. We take care of all those for you. My company is located just north of Cincinnatti, Ohio

If you have more specific questions, then you can email or give me a call.

You are welcome to visit my site at http://www.scottware.net

www.scottware.net
    3503 Carol Ann Lane
    Middletown, OH 45044
    (513)-320-2748

Ray Scott

Hi Ray,
    thanks for the insight into your business. I am in Australia and I would think that the cost would be very high for a machine to travel to you in the US and then to me in Australia. I would appreciate any information about pricing for the types of machines you mention as well as anyone you could recommend in this region as an agent.

Thanks

Jason

HI Ray,
    I just had a thought, is it possible to get the machine direct from China but work with you guys for manuals, tech support etc over the phone or Internet?

Thanks

Jason

Quote Originally Posted by Konstantin View Post
    There is an english button on the web.
    Here is the link http://www.gz-cnc.com/english/default.aspx

Thanks. Im not sure why I didnt see the english button on top. Not enough coffee...to much?...lol

Smile Laser engraving machine

Hi, there!
    I am from the biggest laser manufacturer in China. The only listed company in laser machine industry. (Stock Exchange:002008) I am looking friends in the USA and Canada who work in this line.

I am Ryan
    My Msn: [email protected]
    email:[email protected]
    Http:www.yueminglaser.com

Anyone who contact me First from the USA or Canada. I will go to the USA to treat him/her a big dinner. Because I will be there in October,2010

The only listed company in laser machine industry - you must improve your relationships with dealers first and avoid situation when price of spare parts SUDDENLY jump 2x

Chinese laser

I have had very good luck with my laser from China made by Weike. True the support is and was a little tough but I got plenty of help from Dean at Legacylaser.com. . Heres a guy who offered help to me for no charge and I found him through this forum. I highly recommend the photograv software that he sells if you want to do laser engraving of photos. Real easy to use and quick. My laser hobby went from totally confused to slightly confused with plenty of questions still to come. I might be still a newbie but Im learning. Thanks CNC and Dean.

Welcome to USA

Ryan,

I would like to welcome you to the USA. We would be glad to show you around our new building.. and our local cities. Since this is our NEW building, we are still setting up the training room, arranging the stock room, and getting used to the new office cubicles. We hope to be ready for giving seminars within a few weeks.

Feel free to contact me by email or telephone

[email protected]

Thank You,

Ray Scott

Smile You are the first one!

Quote Originally Posted by Litografa View Post
    The only listed company in laser machine industry - you must improve your relationships with dealers first and avoid situation when price of spare parts SUDDENLY jump 2x
    Thank you very much! Please add my msn or email me!I will invite you a dinner when I in the USA.

Ryan, look on my country first.

aha

Quote Originally Posted by Litografa View Post
    Ryan, look on my country first.
    I thought that you are in America. Anyhow, thank you again! By the way, your image is so lovely!

Chinese professional manufacture of laser machine, cnc router

Hello Jason,

Good day.

This is Echo from China Jinan Jindiao Technology Co., Ltd which is specilized in Laser Machine, CNC Router.

Will you be in the market for Laser Machine, please feel free to contact us.Surely, we'll guide you install, operate, maintain machine step by step.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks and Regards

Echo

Cel:0086-1357359802
    Email: [email protected]
    Web: Laser Engraver,Laser Cutting Machine Manufacturer

Quote Originally Posted by rjfurness@bigpo View Post
    HI Ray,
    I just had a thought, is it possible to get the machine direct from China but work with you guys for manuals, tech support etc over the phone or Internet?

Thanks

Jason
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails red machine1.jpg   05.jpg   IMG_1905.jpg  
    Chinese Manufacture, exporter for Laser Machine, CNC Router
    Web:www.jdengraver.com Miss Echo: [email protected]