587,220 active members*
2,908 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Okuma > lathe - updated variable list

lathe - updated variable list

hello, if anyone interested, i just find this : http://www.hartwiginc.com/wp-content...List_Okuma.pdf

file is also attached ...

about variables : they help, but how would one know what they do ? it would be great if there would be explanations + examples for each one, or at least for most important ones ... kindly !
    Ladyhawke - My Delirium, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_bFO1SNRZg

Re: lathe - updated variable list

this one looks better ...

So a couple things:
    Variable lists are incredibly helpful.
    Your first link/post is more relevant since it's a P300 spec list whereas the other one lists it as from 2008. The P300 is only a couple years old.
    Variables such as: VSZOZ and VBZOZ didn't exist in 2008 yet.
    So you're better referencing that one.

Next, that's pretty f'n cool they've got those available for you on their website.
    How'd you end up finding that?

Last, thanks for sharing with the group!

I would also like to see example with some variable as i have no idea how to use them. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by tea hole View Post
    Your first link/post is more relevant since it's a P300 spec list whereas the other one lists it as from 2008. The P300 is only a couple years old
    i also seen that 2nd one looks nicer, but it lacks content ... come on, does not this always happen ? bling-bling without a thing

VBZOZ >>> this is encoder origin, also read only ... these origins were in system parameter 2, before last osp update ... now i can't find them ; how do you use VBZOZ ?
    How'd you end up finding that?
    in this thread : http://www.cnczone.com/forums/okuma/...-sequence.html

@ post 6, mr Wizard shared some LT200MY-P200.txt, that i did not have time to fully get into ... i opened it and i saw "VORD" ... i don't know what it means, so i searched on google, and i found that list ... and i thought to share

also i was thinking you will appear here, because i have noticed your affinity for variables

Quote Originally Posted by Tarox View Post
    I would also like to see example with some variable as i have no idea how to use them. Thank you.
    i also thought that at the begining ... maybe i am wrong, but is better to ask, if you have doubts when you do what you must, than learn variables that solve situations you do not hit into

i guess if you do that, it can spare a lot of time, by learning only what you need ...

also consider taking advise for someone that knows variables verry well tea hole seems nice ... you may find someone knowing, for example, a lot of stuff about variables, and teach you all those, and at the end, you will discover that you did not need that

better learn what you need, step by step, as you advance, instead of general stuff ... ask me if i have read the manuals ! no ...

also, sometimes you may not even think to ask about something that can be done in a easier manner ... this is experience ... so, when you ask something, you may receive an answer that will change your perspective and give you a better solution ... mr Wizard ( OkumaWiz ), for example, is such an advisor

besides mr Wizard, there are superheroes ready to fly & help anytime
    Ladyhawke - My Delirium, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_bFO1SNRZg