588,525 active members*
5,948 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Manual guide i?

I have been running a Fanuc oi-mc control now for the last 6 months or so. I program mostly in fanuc's conversational language manual guide i. I have found it very easy to use, however I can not get it to do the animated simulation. It will do tool path simulation just fine, just not the solid model simulation. Any ideas as to what I'm missing here? The solid block shows on the screen, but nothing happens to it as the simulation is run. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.

hi,

you should set the tools data correctly in manual guide i, also you have to put D(tool number) in separate line to be able to see the tool on the screen

regards,
    sting

Smile

:
    Quote Originally Posted by sting View Post
    hi,

you should set the tools data correctly in manual guide i, also you have to put D(tool number) in separate line to be able to see the tool on the screen

regards,
    sting
    Sting,

Thank you so much for your reply, while I had the tool data set correctly, the D was not specified in a seperate line. I did what you said and it works like a charm. Again thank you so much and thanks to this site for providing this forum that allows the exchange of knowledge. This place is great!

manual guid i

I'm glad that your problem solved, if you need any thing more do not hesitate to ask

sting