588,616 active members*
4,491 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Community Club House > Members and Threads

Members and Threads

At 3:44 (pst) today there were 2753 members and 2753 threads.

Seems I have too much time.

robotic regards,

Tom

Tom it does seem like you have too much "free" time on your had so why don't you pack up and come to the shop and trouble shoot my machine/controller/cad/cam problem. I can't pay you but I would be able to provide bread and water and a good pile of hay to sleep on.

Mike

btw do you really make toys?
    No greater love can a man have than this, that he give his life for a friend.

Mike:
    That offer of room and board is plenty tempting - but I'm afraid I couldn't earn my keep; besides the 2k mile commute might be a little tough on the insurance rates .
    Give me a radar, sonar, or ecm set and I can hold my own. But CNC? Not yet anyway. Workin' on it.

Yeah, I really do make toys. I have 3 grown kids, 11 grand kids, and a wonderful wife who insists "You can do that" whenever we're in Toys R Us.

robotic regards,

Tom
    = = = = =
    "Why do we play at a recital and recite at a play?"
    - - Richard Lederer

Tom my wife's "you can do that" is somewhat more frightening. She comes home with pictures of whole bedroom suites! Now admittedly I can do that, just not at the same time I am attempting to get a cash dribble going.

I hope to surprise her one of these days with something like she wants.

Mike
    No greater love can a man have than this, that he give his life for a friend.

Turmite, to show her you have ideas too... Bring home pictures of custom cars, trucks, and bikes, or the equipment information that would help you build such monsters. Then tell her, we are the only ones who see the bed room, let's do something that everyone will see, instead...

hehe,
    Kenny
    "Plan your work; Work your plan"

If you get that one to work can you tell me how? My wife knew she was marrying a hot rodder, but she still can't understand my need to cut up old junkers!
    Stop talking about it and do it already!!!!!

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)