588,656 active members*
6,014 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Mitubishi Dwc90c Error 500

WE ARE GETTING AN ERROR 500, DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT TO DO????

Look it up in the book? That's what I would do.
    First you get good, then you get fast. Then grouchiness sets in.

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

I DID

IT SAYS DIFFERENCE EXCESS, THE DIFFERENCE IS TO GREAT
    WHAT DIFFERENCE???????????
    WELL I GUESSS THAT EXPLAINS IT ALL. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT. THANKS FOR THE WORDS OF WISDOM

So what was the machine doing when the error was generated? Is it a gcode problem?

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Does the machine give the error with only one program or with other as well? Tell us what type of program you try to run. Have you tried a machine zero reset (machine zero point return)?

Keep us posted

Klox
    *** KloX ***
    I'm lazy, I'm only "sparking" when the EDM is running....

THE MACHINE WAS WITH OUT POWER FOR ABOUT 6 MONTHS, BECAUSE OF A MOVE, AND WE JUST POWERED IT UP AND REINSTALLED THE SOFTWARE. WE FOLLOWED ALL THE DIRECTIONS, AND WHEN WE HAVE TO MOVE THE TABLE TO WITHIN 1.00 INCH OF THE -X AND +Y IN MANUAL MODE THE TABLE MOVES ABOUT .040 AND WE GET THIS ERROR. THE U AND V DON'T DO THIS THEY MOVE FINE. JUST THE X AND Y.

Chad,

Your explanation is still not clear. IS THIS A HOMING ROUTINE THAT THE MACHINE IS ERRORING OUT ON?

Chad, I wager thats a 'following error' which means either there is a lag time in the positioning due to binding etc or the encoders are not being read. Check for wiring damage or disconnected encoders.
    What is the software you had to re-install. Is that the 'executive' program, if so it must be an older control, Is there any special parameters you have to reload manually?
    Al
    CNC, Mechatronics Integration and Custom Machine Design

“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”
    Albert E.

Chad, How did you make out with your EDM problem? If you found the problem share it with us!.
    Al

Chad i e-mail these guys a couple of minutes ago. Maybe they can be of help....

http://www.schweda.com/newsinfo/firstedm.asp

Klox
    *** KloX ***
    I'm lazy, I'm only "sparking" when the EDM is running....

Chad,

Have you checked that the x and y axis were not clamped prior to move to prevent damage to the shafts. These type of machines normaly have a manual clamp the either locks the shaft or the complete table.

hi there, we have this machine and this was working ok, but now will not start, someone has had the same problem?. that I can check?. it can be?. simply will not start

tanks !!!