587,174 active members*
3,185 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Hybrid View

MV-JR parameter??

Hello, I have a jr with a 10m fanuc control. I need some help turning on my rpm meter in the control. In position and program check, it will read the actual rpm but not actual. I just went thru the spindle drive and had it rebuilt. Had an issue with my m3 and m4 rpms not the same. Adjusted it in the pots as close as I could but would like to get my actual reading on the screen. Thanks so much! Mike

do you have a copy of the manuals I have the same machine but no books! Let me know.
    559-281-2462
    Thanks
    Doug

Hello, I have a moriseiki mvjr with a 10m fanuc control and AC servo motor. I need some help.I lose my nc parameter and plc parameter also. can you send parameter list? Thank you so much
    BY VEL

Machine1956.

Do you have the spindle encoder connected??? I have a Mori Junior fanuc 10M I can send you a copy of parameters if you want. I just need to make a backup 'cause I can't find the one I have.

Greg.

If you can provide the serial number and drawing number from the wiring diagram I probably have the factory list for that specific machine.