Hi All,

I just wanted to start a thread giving information about my recent purchase of a 1325B CNC router machine from Mandy at JCUT CNC in Jinan China. As I write this, the machine is en route to the port of Qingdao where it will load onto a ship and eventually be retrieved by me at a local warehouse in North Carolina. I still have to figure out how to pick it up. I am thinking of renting a shed trailer and that loading will be done with a fork lift. Getting it off the trailer into my garage is going to be the hard part!

Mandy was very helpful through the entire process (thus far). She helped me home in on what I actually wanted. She also added in a few extras for what I thought was a very good deal! The machine has a 1300x2500mm working area. I opted for the 300mm Z-axis as opposed to the standard 200mm. I also went with a 200x1300mm 4th axis. For the spindle I went with an air cooled 3.5KW unit. I went with the "water channel" which will allow me to do flood coolant (I think). I plan to cut hard and soft woods, aluminum, epoxy resin for molds, and plastics.

I initially started an account on this forum to get information about building my own machine. I realized after 2 months of design that I would be silly not to just go ahead and buy a machine. I don't want to be in the business of making machines, I want to get to making parts! I spoke with a few different machine suppliers, but Mandy seemed to be the most knowledgeable and able to answer my questions quickly. If anyone else is considering buying a Chinese machine, let me know if I can help answer any questions.

I will be updating this post with pictures!