Hey guys, I've been running my table for a few months now with a TD Pak Master 50 xl. Most of the cutting I have done has been with 1/4" plate and the plasma cutter itself does okay but the reliability is killing me. I am running the machine at 30 out of 35 amps in an attempt not to go through consumables like water. Every once and a while the cut quality (within a job ) will go from good to just okay with a crumby bevel. I can only assume this is because the machine is working hard for too long. I've been down the typical air quality, ground, etc issues. By hand it will cut perfectly all day long. I think it's time to upgrade.

Does anyone have a Cutmaster 102? Am I dreaming foolishly about gaining the ability to cut 1" plate with decent quality? Currently I manufacture some parts that I typically spend an hour machining on a Mill. If I could plasma the outter shape of the part out, roughly 26" of cutting, I would save myself 50 minutes of work. Does anyone have a pic of a piece of 1" steel cut with a similar machine? Also, the fastest I can run my table at is 80 IPM(currently). Will I loose the ability to cut 16 AWG? Any advise or feedback is appreciated.
:drowning:
Thanks,
Mike