588,150 active members*
4,803 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Benchtop Machines > New Machine!! Siemens System. Please take look at it.

New Machine!! Siemens System. Please take look at it.

:rainfro:

This is a small milling machine which use siemens system. Please take look at it and tell us what we need to improve in the machine. We do not know that is suitable in the American market. We hope everyone could give me a good advice. We will improve it step by step.

Jimmy
    Owner

www.atron.com.tw

Taiwan How-Mau Machinery Co., Ltd.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg   2.jpg   3.jpg   4.jpg  

5.jpg   6.jpg   7.jpg  
    TAIWIN How Mau CNC Machine www.atron.com.tw EMAIL:[email protected]
    MSN: [email protected] SKYPE: dearatron

How about some specs? Photos along really don't tell us very much....

Yea, we don't have any details about the machine. Looks nice though. But We need more pics of the machine not the enclosure, it's nice enclosure! But more pics of the machine, is it equipped with linear ways? Ballscrews? travels? Table load? Spindle RPM etc...?

-Jason

yea price, how many american jobs it will produce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HimyKabibble View Post
    How about some specs? Photos along really don't tell us very much....

HI HimyKabibble,

1.Spindle speed 6000rpm

2.Working table size 500x180 or 700x180mm

3.X travel 280 or 480mm

4.Y travel 175mm

5.Z travel 380mm

6.Net weight 103kg

I hope you would like our specification.

Jimmy
    Owner

www.atron.com.tw

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedsCustom View Post
    Yea, we don't have any details about the machine. Looks nice though. But We need more pics of the machine not the enclosure, it's nice enclosure! But more pics of the machine, is it equipped with linear ways? Ballscrews? travels? Table load? Spindle RPM etc...?

-Jason

Hi ! Jason

Thank you for your appreciation. I enclosed our drawing there. Please take look at it. We use the tail guide and ball screw.

1.Spindle speed 6000rpm

2.Working table size 500x180 or 700x180mm

3.X travel 280 or 480mm

4.Y travel 175mm

5.Z travel 380mm

6.Net weight 103kg

I hope you would like our specification.

Jimmy
    Owner

www.atron.com.tw

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1-1.jpg   2-1.jpg   4-1.jpg   5-1.jpg  

Seems very close to the Hm-135. but smaller.

-Jason

how about you start offering bare castings of all your machines and also
    just the machined castings of all your machines for us on the cnczone
    who build machines the way we like them

I would love to buy the castings, that way users can use whatever they want and meet there requirements. It would be amazing!

-Jason

I would love to buy the castings, that way users can use whatever they want and meet there requirements. It would be amazing!

-Jason
    if you want castings (for real) contact how mau or novakon and let them know. i think they are trying to guage serious interest.

as for the machine, i think its "is" the hm135 actually - with what seems to be a long travel option and the enclosure. looks interesting.

knuth was/is selling the sieg variation of this with siemens control. i think it was in around $16000. curious if the how mau is any cheaper.

Seems very close to the Hm-135. but smaller.

-Jason
    HI! Jason

Yes.Its specification is similar to HM-135.We make such machine because we want to open European market. The Europeans are very interested in such design and system so we make this kind of machine with similar travel but different appearance.

Jimmy
    Owner

www.atron.com.tw

Quote Originally Posted by heilcnc View Post
    how about you start offering bare castings of all your machines and also
    just the machined castings of all your machines for us on the cnczone
    who build machines the way we like them
    HI ! heilcnc

Do you mean that people will like the machined but not assembled castings of HM050? If the price of a machine is USD 5000 but the price of the castings we sell is USD2500, is it acceptable? This is just a metophor.Because I need to know what price people will accept for buying castings. You can give me some examples for me to understand customers's feeling.

Jimmy
    Owner

www.atron.com.tw

Smile

-Jason
    HI ! Jason

Do you mean that people will like the machined but not assembled castings of HM050? If the price of a machine is USD 5000 but the price of the castings we sell is USD2500, is it acceptable? This is just a metophor.Because I need to know what price people will accept for buying castings. You can give me some examples for me to understand customers's feeling.

Jimmy
    Owner

www.atron.com.tw

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ihavenofish View Post
    if you want castings (for real) contact how mau or novakon and let them know. i think they are trying to guage serious interest.

as for the machine, i think its "is" the hm135 actually - with what seems to be a long travel option and the enclosure. looks interesting.

knuth was/is selling the sieg variation of this with siemens control. i think it was in around $16000. curious if the how mau is any cheaper.

HI ! ihavenofish

Thanks for your help! This price is a little bit higher for us. We aim at reasonable market price. I plan the price to be less than $10000,but it is only the plan for now because I have not calculated the price of the actual cost yet.

Jimmy
    Owner

www.atron.com.tw

the pic which howmao post it is coming from Opitima.
    also,our siemens system have been finish,will load soonly.

howmao,i wish you post some real you products,not copy other pic to post.
    have you talk with mr Chenjun of optima boss? to arrow you post them pic?

you just copy from sieg,now copy to them?
    i talk with mr Majian this time.sieg have been stop your business....take care man...
    Direction,Commitment,Follow through

I'm not sure how much I like Syil in every single thread making some type of remark about every other Asian company. For the last few days I have seen nothing but these posts and quite frankly, I'm getting a bit annoyed.

All I have to say is that when the next machine purchase I make, it's looking like the Nm-200 from Novakon. I know HAO MAU has the same machine and if they come from you? I'm not sure, I think they do. They look nice!

On a side note HAO MAU; I think if you offered Casting of the machine, like the Nm-135 or even the NM-200, if you just provide the castings, machine machined and un-machined and assembled. We community users, most of us are mechanically inclined or engineers ourselves. We would be able to put our own machines together for personal use, we could use OUR ballscrews, our linear ways, use our eletronics etc, make modifications and have a machined tailored to suit are needs.

Some of the machines are beautiful, the Nm-200, I drool over it! What would I prefer to have on it? Linear ways on the X and Y...Could I do this without getting the castings? Sure, I could modify it in the state it's in, which is totally fine because it's something I would probably do anyway. But it would also be fun to build from ground up minus having to worry about the main frame.

On a second side note, many many people Mod SYIL machines to suite there needs and tweak what has not been tweaked from the factory.

That is all.

-Jason

in the interest of coherency and organization, we should put all questions about castings in this thread: http://www.cnczone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90304

maybe jimmy could change its title to "is anyone interested in raw machine castings?".

its hard to really guage interest in the idea when its scattered of comments in 15 threads.

as for syil, hes getting close to the ignore list - yes the photos is a opti bf20, its just an example of what the machine would be like as jimmy has stated hes just looking into the idea. it would probably be good for him to make that more clear. youll note that the cad drawing while based on the bf(weiss) design is NOT the opti machine. i like this actually, as i think its a better design than the sieg KX3 which some of the other enclosed machines are based on (as is the hm-135 and syil x4).

I'm not sure how much I like Syil in every single thread making some type of remark about every other Asian company. For the last few days I have seen nothing but these posts and quite frankly, I'm getting a bit annoyed.

All I have to say is that when the next machine purchase I make, it's looking like the Nm-200 from Novakon. I know HAO MAU has the same machine and if they come from you? I'm not sure, I think they do. They look nice!

On a side note HAO MAU; I think if you offered Casting of the machine, like the Nm-135 or even the NM-200, if you just provide the castings, machine machined and un-machined and assembled. We community users, most of us are mechanically inclined or engineers ourselves. We would be able to put our own machines together for personal use, we could use OUR ballscrews, our linear ways, use our eletronics etc, make modifications and have a machined tailored to suit are needs.

Some of the machines are beautiful, the Nm-200, I drool over it! What would I prefer to have on it? Linear ways on the X and Y...Could I do this without getting the castings? Sure, I could modify it in the state it's in, which is totally fine because it's something I would probably do anyway. But it would also be fun to build from ground up minus having to worry about the main frame.

On a second side note, many many people Mod SYIL machines to suite there needs and tweak what has not been tweaked from the factory.

That is all.

-Jason

don`t be angry friends.
    we just post truth.ok?
    see the pic,it is coming from optimum lathe.use siemens.
    do you think i can remark it to syil brand and say to everybody,hi,we have new model....No.it is cheat.
    they even not connect with optimum......but post it with them logo and model name...

i never post wrong things.i just want to say truth.
    haomao post it is BF20 OPTIMUM,SIEMENS.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg   2.jpg  
    Direction,Commitment,Follow through

Quote Originally Posted by syil View Post
    don`t be angry friends.
    we just post truth.ok?

i never post wrong things.i just want to say truth.
    Well post the truth in your own threads. All you are doing here is pissing people off. Pissed off people as a rule do not become your customers.

Kind of ironic to see a Chinese company complaining about copying designs, no?