I have been working since Friday to move my Ebay purchase R2E3 fromn LA via the truck to the garage. Only one slight mishap in all the move but it was an huge amount of work. On friday morning I drove over to LA and picked up the mill and drove it back to Phoenix on a budget rental truck, with a 2500 lbs lift gate. Well the mill weights about 5000 libs. So a dissembly of the head was in order. After much messing around to get the balance on the head assembly correct we did get it off the truck. Next was the base casting and the table assemble. We figured it's weight at about 3500 lbs and it would not fit on the lift gate. So we called a heavy wrecker service and had them lift it off for a cool $250. But the boom of the wrecker would not fit under my door, so they set it outside in the driveway on 4X4's. We fab up some skids from 2X6 lumber and with a come-along draged the big SOB into the garage.. Today is now a day of rest cause Every muscle in my body hurst like he double toothpicks.