587,369 active members*
3,360 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > OneCNC > OneCNC with Fadal or HAAS

OneCNC with Fadal or HAAS

I am still looking for a way to get a machine. Does anyone have fadal mills running off of Onecnc? It seems like HAAS is flawless, but i cant find a good used HAAS machine. I may be able to come up on a Fadal though.

There are lots of Fadal Users on the OneCNC forum..Haven't hear of any issues..So Should be no problem at..
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

I use OneCNC XR2 on a daily basis on a Fadal--Flawless is an accurate description of its operational capabilities. No problems ever, and I had never used the software before last year. Honestly, OneCNC trumps many of the more complex systems for its ease of use, and I have used many of the big names.

OneCNC and Fadal

ssrmr,

Hello, we have several customers using OneCNC with Haas and Fadal Machines. As WMS mentioned there have been no issues or problems. In regards to Haas, have you contacted the guys at the HFO in Anaheim? These guys are awesome and can provide you with the proper assistance.

Best Regards
    OneCNCWest

OneCNC rocks! We use with Fadal and Haas Machines. I can program parts faster with OneCNC and know they will machine great. I'd rather be programing more parts (making more money with OneCNC) than wasting time using another CAM system that takes too much time. Just my opinion....