588,202 active members*
4,068 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > BobCad-Cam > picked up a new attachement ..should be fun to use with Bobcad V25

picked up a new attachement ..should be fun to use with Bobcad V25

was lucky enough to pick this up at a local auction yesterday....was wanting it real bad as i will now allow me to do a few of our products quicker...

anyone know much about this brand?? it is a Yuasa... wasn't or has not been used much took about a hour to clean off the grime and dirt but this beauty surfaced...
    Big Chipin, spreading tha cheese, I be Big Chipin for days!

Your bench looks to clean for that to ever work
    Nice tool

Yuasa - I have a few Yuasa indexers suppose to be top notch

Smaller than mine,BUT a heck of a lot better quality.Envy........Jap any day over China.
    I have a Yuasa 12 inch Rotary table.Very nice.

thanks...i wasnt sure if this was a odd one or not..sounds like a good unit..

i got a 12 inch rotary ..bridge port wit this dont need it will sell it...anything over $200 plus shipping if anyone is interested..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 12inch rotary table.jpg  

What?????????Think you hold on to it.Is your rotary horizontal/vertical ? Either way,your rotary will still have use.Rotary will be much more rigid too.The Yuasa would not be my first choice for a normal rotary job.Use the other one.The Yuasa is unique for tilting with a rotary option.I would hang on to the other at least until you have a few jobs done on the new one.Then make your decision.IMHO , I would mostly use the old rotary except when needing a tilt to it.It is a very nice tool indeed though.I would just hang on to your other until you are sure.Cannot have to many tools.God knows I keep buying them.Just got a 12 ton Dake arbor press a couple months ago.Last month another Kurt vise to add to my "Fleet" of vises.I probably got a dozen now of various types.

walked away from a 50 ton Dake with arbor press on the side.. it went for 1200.00 thinking i should have bought it... or at least tried to..

Do you think???????????????

i am just the type of guy that i went into the thing with a budget of how much i was going to spend and that was it...i came out on target.......

a damn granite surface plate (that would have went real nice with my Microscribe CMM sold for a freaking $150.00 !!!!! thing was huge... 4ft x 3ft 10 inches thick and on a steel table...but the kicker was you had to pay a rigger to remove...and i dint feel like messing with that situation..they KNOW they had everyone over a barrel...so that sucka's price would have went up quick...

Can you say what type of auction this was, and how I might find a similar type of "extravaganza"?
    CAD, CAM, Scanning, Modelling, Machining and more. http://www.mcpii.com/3dservices.html

Manufacturing Plant Closer ...GE