I'm not sure what the salary, but my boss is looking for a CNC Programmer.
We are keeping the local small shops busy as we don't have anyone really qualified right now to program and set up in a timely manner. The good thing is we are on some large corporations (approved vendor list) Which basically keeps new small shops from competing, plus he has to stand behind all work and has the capital to do it.

I'm sure he's willing to pay well and help relocate, house or whatever the right person. Also, if you haven't already bought your own machines to start your own business, this would be a great place to learn what all it will take. He not only doesn't mind sharing the wealth, he doesn't mind sharing the information either. It's nice to work somewhere where you can benefit from the upswings, but not lose everything you own when your customers do the (restructuring thing) Which is another word for bankruptcy which is all too common with so many small to med companies now.

If you're interested you should call the office and ask to talk to Orville, the owner at (503) 247-0200.