587,777 active members*
2,924 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

program transfer problems

I am having problems transfering or loading a large program into Mach 2 on my mill. After I load the program I find only approxiamately 1000 lines of code transfer in. The last line is usally duplicated multiple times. The machine will run up to this point and stop. If I go into the text editor I find the program complete and intact. I am stumped and any help would be appreciated.
    Thank you
    John D.

Do you have Your personalized license key file installed?

Mach x series are limited in that they will only process 1000 lines of G-Code in the demo mode.

Thank you for the insight. The first computer that I had on the machine had port problems. The magic smoke got let out. The replacement computer we downloaded and installed mach2. I cant remember copying the licensce ovrer to this machine. I will look into this.
    Thank you
    JohnD.

Still having transfer problems

I have copied the lincense to the computer desktop and am still having the same problem. Only 1000 lines of code will appear. Should the license be located in the Mach 2 folder?Any help is appreciated. Thank you.
    JohnD.

Quote Originally Posted by johnd
    I have copied the lincense to the computer desktop and am still having the same problem. Only 1000 lines of code will appear. Should the license be located in the Mach 2 folder?Any help is appreciated. Thank you.
    JohnD.

yes copy it into Mach 2 folder

You can check to see if it worked here
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a.jpg   b.jpg