587,998 active members*
1,820 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking Machines > Commercial CNC Wood Routers > Chinese Machines > QINGDAO JINGMEI MACHINERY CO. LTD aka FineCNC

QINGDAO JINGMEI MACHINERY CO. LTD aka FineCNC

I recently purchased a 1325 CNC Router from Finecnc.

I had been in discussion with OmniCNC but we couldn't come to an agreement on both specs and price.

So I decided to try and go with an unknown company on CNC Zone.

Even though I was a pain in the bottom, Serra was and still is a pleasure to deal with.

We agreed to a price and conducted the deal through Alibaba so I could utilize the escrow services they provide.

It was Started on 11-03-2013, went on a ship in Qingdao on 11-28-2013, and finally arrived at my door on 12-26-2013.

Customs caused a bit of a delay as the decided to both xray and physically examine the machine, which added days and dollars to the endeavor.

I will post more in a few days, but as of right now I would highly recommend this company for purchasing a cnc router.

While overall I am happy with the machine I purchased, there a few things that bother me.

1 - While the dsp system installed on the machine is functional, I prefer the amount of feedback I get from mach3 better. So I will be converting to mach3 with a PMDX-126 and a smoothstepper.

2 - Overall lack of Emergency Switches, there is just 1 on the machine and that is mounted pretty low on the front of the machine. To fix that I am going to add 2 more to the gantry uprights, so I will be within easy reach at all times.

3- The machine has proximity sensors, but they are only set up for homing. They only have triggers at the home side. When I convert to mach3 I will be adding triggers to the opposite side of the x and y travels to have true limits.

4 - The spindle speed is not controlled by g-code. I will be adding a PMDX-107 so spindle speed can be software controlled.

5 - Also going to add a PMDX-179 to one of the gantry uprights, so I can have some visual feedback.

6 - Going to add a sensor to the spindle so I can get actual spindle speed displayed in mach3.

Re: QINGDAO JINGMEI MACHINERY CO. LTD aka FineCNC

Hi
    How you like your machine so far? im about to buy one from them
    Thank you