588,471 active members*
5,395 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 2 of 3 123
    hello
    are you always interesting in distributor and service partner?
    i am located in slovakia
    i have laser from yinghe
    dipl.ing. frank kandl
    lyton fk
    zilina
    slovakia

[email protected]

English speaking Laser and plotter distributors

Yes, we are very interested in potential distributors for the Redsail laser machines and vinyl plotter-cutters.
    We, and Redsail, understand it can be difficult when English is not the native language for both parties. This can lead to frustrations which we are both keen to overcome.

It is a top priority to give customers reliable machines and a good experience. Reducing language difficulties is a key part of that.

CTRfuture Ltd. provides high level support for our distribution channels that prefer to use the English language rather than Chinese when communicating.
    We hold spares here in the UK for more rapid response, telephone and email support, training, and have a programme of continued improvement of support documentation in the English language.

For anyone interested in exploring the possibilities please contact CTRfuture Ltd. via the 'contact' page of our web site at http://www.ctrlasers.co.uk Please provide full contact details and an outline of your business plan/ company.
    Best regards.
    Neil (for CTRfuture Ltd.)

Quote Originally Posted by VJK View Post
    Hello, has anyone had the experience of purchasing and using a redsail laser 60 watt, if so can you share your experience?:tired:

Hi
    I bought one 6090 redsail, I had it in November, and since it functions badly. bad alignment of the mirroirs, bad adjustment of the axis Y, in engraving it makes an engraving well, the other badly!! the laser tube and bad (approximately 30 H of operation) it is insane! large a thank you with neil which tries to help me!!
    Laurent

Hi

Before two weeks ago I bought one YH-G6050 from Laserworld, China of 60 watt machine. only with few settings in the software the machine is excellent and low price. I did not adjust any mirrors etc. Second, the prompt and to the point support for the problems. The machine is using Laser cut 5.0 DSP software and it is more friendly.

A. Muqtadir

RedSail company will attend the exhibition is Dubai, welcome every friend who have interest to our show. The time is from Feb 27th to Mar 1st, where you can find our new model.

muqtadir,

Can you give me a link to Laserworld? It sounds like you found a good machine at a good price. Thanks.

Hi

The site for laserworld is www.laserworld.com.cn.

Hi,
    I have had only frustration with my Redsail M900, my friend who builds Cnc machines also imported a M900 and a C1200. The M 900 is truly bad , I had to buy a new board as the machine was not delivered as advertised with English software and as turns out was in fact 2 year old stock, additional cost $US1000.
    We have tried replacing the mirrors , but the chassis is so variable that the power and angle changes at different points around the machine.
    I have 2 Chinese Cnc routers which are very good, I think lasers are to difficult for the technology they are trying to use.
    Buy American

M900 English!

Quote Originally Posted by Humandynamo View Post
    Hi,
    I have had only frustration with my Redsail M900, my friend who builds Cnc machines also imported a M900 and a C1200. The M 900 is truly bad , I had to buy a new board as the machine was not delivered as advertised with English software and as turns out was in fact 2 year old stock, additional cost $US1000.
    We have tried replacing the mirrors , but the chassis is so variable that the power and angle changes at different points around the machine.
    I have 2 Chinese Cnc routers which are very good, I think lasers are to difficult for the technology they are trying to use.
    Buy American
    Hi Humandynamo,
    I'm sorry to hear that you have wasted your money on a new board. Actually, the M900 software has a language.ini file. This contains the prompts etc, so any language can be supported. No need to change any hardware. Same with the C120 (I don't know a C1200).

About 2 year old stock:
    Did the machine come directly from Redsail? I have visited them many times during the last few years. They have very little stock! If fact, often we must wait for machines to be built when we place our orders.
    I suspect you may have bought your machines from a Chinese dealer. This may explain the apparent lack of support.

Regarding the power and angle changing at different points, it is just a matter of setting up the tube, mirrors and lens allignment. These are easy to adjust, but you must do it in the correct order or you will be chasing your tail!

Start with the laser tube height (output to allign with the centre height of the mirrors (mirror 1 is that nearest the laser tube, back left corner). then each mirror in turn, fron mirror 1.

Please email me if you need specific instructions for this process. I would be pleased to help.
    [email protected] also visit us at www.ctrlasers.com.

Hi Neil,
    Thanks for your reply.
    I have spent many fruitless hours adjusting mirrors in the order you have suggested,
    The reason I went for the Redsail over other Chinese Lasers is because the software seemed user friendly.
    My friend bought 2 machines along with mine, our M900's arrived together, my one had a completely different panel interface, board and software, the safety's didn't work nor the E stop.
    The Software Dialogue boxes were all in Chinese
    My friend who is a Motion control camera crane Technician rang the Website contact and was told that a new board and panel was required to make it run like the website example.
    He installed the new board and Panel.
    He has replaced the mirror adjustments and has now come to the conclusion that the whole thing could work if completely remounted on a slab of Aluminium or similar.
    However there is still the issue of the quality of the laser beam itself , it is very coarse maybe .3 or .4 mm it hardly cuts and sets a lot of things on fire.
    I have a 35 watt Universal laser obviously much more expensive but I know what a focussed laser looks like.
    I know it was cheap and that it wouldn't be as good as a Universal Laser but it would be nice if it could cut something !
    My friend had more luck with the C120 once the mirrors were replaced by better quality ones by Redsail.
    However he is completely frustrated by it moving out of focus as the machine is used, it cuts differently and at different angles at different parts of the bed.

Hi Neil,
    Thanks for your reply.
    I have spent many fruitless hours adjusting mirrors in the order you have suggested,
    The reason I went for the Redsail over other Chinese Lasers is because the software seemed user friendly.
    My friend bought 2 machines along with mine, our M900's arrived together, my one had a completely different panel interface, board and software, the safety's didn't work nor the E stop.
    The Software Dialogue boxes were all in Chinese
    My friend who is a Motion control camera crane Technician rang the Website contact and was told that a new board and panel was required to make it run like the website example.
    He installed the new board and Panel.
    He has replaced the mirror adjustments and has now come to the conclusion that the whole thing could work if completely remounted on a slab of Aluminium or similar.
    However there is still the issue of the quality of the laser beam itself , it is very coarse maybe .3 or .4 mm it hardly cuts and sets a lot of things on fire.
    I have a 35 watt Universal laser obviously much more expensive but I know what a focussed laser looks like.
    I know it was cheap and that it wouldn't be as good as a Universal Laser but it would be nice if it could cut something !
    My friend had more luck with the C120 once the mirrors were replaced by better quality ones by Redsail.
    However he is completely frustrated by it moving out of focus as the machine is used, it cuts differently and at different angles at different parts of the bed.
    Hi again.
    There are several isues. First, please send me a picture of the control panel, and tell me the software name and version. Then I can help. However, it would be better and quicker if we communicate directly. Please use the company email [email protected]

Redsail M900 and C150+

I Purchased 2 units at the same time as Humandynamo and the both required so much work to make them function correctly it was almost a waste of time purchasing them , I could have built them from scratch for less money than it cost to purchase them and the fix them.

Examples:

Linear rail’s, not mounted correctly and bent.

Mirror mounts were so poorly constructed the mirrors would move if you bumped the machine. Mirrors were marked and pitted (redsails explanation was that there was a protective coating on the mirrors that had to be removed with a solvent before use) no coating on any of the mirrors in the two machines I purchased directly for redsail in China. And redsail refused to replace the mirrors and lenses

Both machines were wired very poorly, to the point where the M900 would not work until I re-wired the E-stop , key switch and safety interlock for the lid also water cooler connection to the laser unit was just a connector not wired to anything. The power supply to run the stepper motors was rated at 1.2A pathetic to run motors of that size.

Chipped focusing lenses , when you set the focus distance and tightened the thumb screw to hold the lenses tube in place the lenses tube would sit at an angle .

I ended up replacing all the optical components except the laser tube with quality precession components form ThorLabs inc and Melles Griot , and the mirrors and lenses form Edmund optics.

A very bad experience over all I would not recommend purchasing any of their laser products.

M900

Quote Originally Posted by VJK View Post
    Hello, has anyone had the experience of purchasing and using a redsail laser 60 watt, if so can you share your experience?:tired:
    Yep, I just bought an M900 form them, are you still interested in my opinion?

Redsail Rubbish

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Pritchett View Post
    Hi We are the Redsail distributors in the UK. see ctrlasers.co.uk for info.

Before Christmas two of us from CTRfuture ltd. spent two weeks in China with Redsail. This was a joint venture effort with various goals:
    1/ See the machines and manufacturing.
    2/ Help with the design modifications for CE approval.
    3/ Gain first hand experience of the range of machines.
    4/ To learn enough to translate the documentation into English.
    5/ learn how to service and repair the machines.

The outcome is that we know what is 'under the hood' so to speak.
    The machines are excellent value for money, but you need to consider the support you will get from your supplier. You must accept that the low price from China is possible because there are low overheads. i.e. No on-site service, training, installation etc. That is why distributors need to charge more. The benifit only becomes obvious to the end user when problems arise. Rather like insurance, it's there when you need it.

We will have English manuals completed soon. In the interim, check out the web site. There are some tips etc. Use the contact form on the site if you have specific questions.
    Best regards. Neil
    I purchased an M900 just a few months ago directly from China, and I'm bitterly disappointed. The unit arrived with numerous problems that I've had to just about rebuild to get it working correctly. The list is VERY long of the issues I've had. It's now ceased working correctly after only ten hours of work, as I believe the Laser Tube has expired already. I'll have another go tonight, but if it needs replacing, I'll be doing so and selling it on as soon as possible. If anyone is considering purchasing machines from Redsail, I'd go through a local agent, and do your homework. You DO get what you pay for. I now will be looking at a new unit at four times the price, but I can just about bet that it'll be twenty times better!

M900

Everybody talk about very bad conditions of Redsail lasers... Maybe I'm luckymen. Two years agoI bought directly from Redsail in China laser M900. After putting order machine was send in declared time. Plywood box was in good condition. All parts inside packed in good way for safe sea transportation. Ordered machine with LV03 control card come in good condition and was near ready to work. Only one thing was not correct - in mistake software was to other controller. Very quick response and I rcvd correct version by e-mail. Also support for newbie was enough by e-mail and MSN. Machine working 2,5 year without problems. Materials used: 3 tubes, 2 mirrors, and 1 lens. Destilated water was changed only two times. After 2,5years of work belt on X axis must change to new one.
    Summary: I don't belive that this is bad quality product. This first machine was my way to next - now working additionally with two 40W lasers and one 50W Nd:YAG

Andrzej

Redsail Laser

Quote Originally Posted by Andrzej_kw1 View Post
    Everybody talk about very bad conditions of Redsail lasers... Maybe I'm luckymen. Two years agoI bought directly from Redsail in China laser M900. After putting order machine was send in declared time. Plywood box was in good condition. All parts inside packed in good way for safe sea transportation. Ordered machine with LV03 control card come in good condition and was near ready to work. Only one thing was not correct - in mistake software was to other controller. Very quick response and I rcvd correct version by e-mail. Also support for newbie was enough by e-mail and MSN. Machine working 2,5 year without problems. Materials used: 3 tubes, 2 mirrors, and 1 lens. Destilated water was changed only two times. After 2,5years of work belt on X axis must change to new one.
    Summary: I don't belive that this is bad quality product. This first machine was my way to next - now working additionally with two 40W lasers and one 50W Nd:YAG

Andrzej
    You are indeed a lucky man.
    I am taking another leap of faith and have bought a Kaitian laser CM120
    which should arrive in 6 weeks hopefully it will be better than the Redsail.

Thanks.
    Maybe... I wish You the best, but C120 is very light in weight. similar Redsail is more twice heavier. Formely Redsail also have crate body in economic version. Now built steel heavy body consist two parts. For cutting machines better solution (for later cleaning) is table eqiupped for separate blades in place honeycomb. Propably aluminium blades will need fasteing (best solution is make crest under it from L-type 1mm steel if not present). Software is unknown. Please tell after rcvd which type come. OK?
    I wish You success, because decision about spending money for machine is not same as buying cake.

Andrzej

Thanks.
    Maybe... I wish You the best, but C120 is very light in weight. similar Redsail is more twice heavier. Formely Redsail also have crate body in economic version. Now built steel heavy body consist two parts. For cutting machines better solution (for later cleaning) is table eqiupped for separate blades in place honeycomb. Propably aluminium blades will need fasteing (best solution is make crest under it from L-type 1mm steel if not present). Software is unknown. Please tell after rcvd which type come. OK?
    I wish You success, because decision about spending money for machine is not same as buying cake.

Andrzej
    I am sure Redsail have improved. I took the precaution of contacting people who already have these machines. ( Kaitian ) and they were very happy.
    Buying sight unseen is always a risk.

I am sure Redsail have improved. I took the precaution of contacting people who already have these machines. ( Kaitian ) and they were very happy.
    Buying sight unseen is always a risk.
    Official website frequently show other things than life. In last week I see Kaitian BLC1325 on FESPA 2011 in Hamburg. It's other machine as see on Kaitian web site. Picture in internet showing simple construction with crate. Physically machine have very stable, heavy body. Blades put in long axis have three stable section. Gate with 100W standard tube may make quick and silent moves. Chiller - standard - CW5000. Compressor - electromagnetic membrane - also standard. Second displayed machine was B1006M (similar to CM120). It's also giving a same results for looking. Unfortunatelly, in time of visit technical personel was not present and machines makes only demo program without cutting. Summary - I think that will a good machine for work.

Best regads
    Andrzej

Official website frequently show other things than life. In last week I see Kaitian BLC1325 on FESPA 2011 in Hamburg. It's other machine as see on Kaitian web site. Picture in internet showing simple construction with crate. Physically machine have very stable, heavy body. Blades put in long axis have three stable section. Gate with 100W standard tube may make quick and silent moves. Chiller - standard - CW5000. Compressor - electromagnetic membrane - also standard. Second displayed machine was B1006M (similar to CM120). It's also giving a same results for looking. Unfortunatelly, in time of visit technical personel was not present and machines makes only demo program without cutting. Summary - I think that will a good machine for work.

Best regads
    Andrzej
    Thanks Andre,
    I appreciate you having a look at the Kaitian machines, they are approx twice the price of Redsail and hopefully will be technically more precise .
    I will keep you posted on how it turns out.

Regards Rob

Page 2 of 3 123