587,193 active members*
3,171 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Lightbulb Retrofiting of burned machine

Looking for help. The problem is: old burned machine that i bought without dongle & software, based on MPC6515 Leetro, dim 1200x900, 80W PSU, X,Y drivers 2X yako yka2304me, Z drivers 2X leedshine m542-05 and it has to be repaired. I am thinking to buy MPC 6525A (as simplest choice for installation) including software, dongle etc. Leetro informed me that I need syscfg.ini fajl (which I haven't) from original LaserCut and then the changes will be easy ( "It could be a easy job for retrofitting if you still keep the installed LaserCut for your MPC6515 in your computer hard disk drive. A file name syscfg.ini is in the installed LaserCut. If you have not that, the setting could be a challenge for both you and Leetro. Leetro does not make whole machine. The LaserCut setting requires the specific specifications of each parts setting.")

If i find similar syscfg.ini file can I implement these one (copy/paste)? Is this file has to be unpacked from LaserCuter installation file or it can be simply changed?

Once I installed controller i will search for other problems in my old burned machine (probably some driver/stepper has to be changed).

Any one some suggestions about these?

Also, i am using one Laser Cutter based at Googol PC card (improved with RECI tube @90W) and one powered by Mach (old tube @ 60W only for cutting) so if any need help from me looking forward to help.

Thanks

So what is burned?
    MPC6515? Laser? Or anything else?
    Forget about 6525 for now. GWeike say they quit and return to 6515.
    If you want to wake up your 6515 you may send it to me.
    I have few pcs with dongles. Can find you appropriate dll.
    I hope :-)
    CNC lasers, constructions, service

X axis burned after the laser stopped to work in one place. I have to change linear guides, belt, drug chain, door. The laser bought without software and dongle. I have to start up it and after that have to identify conditions of drivers and steppers. Regarding to MPC6515, Leetro offer a new version of 6515 named as 6525A as simplest for installation. I am not skilled machinist/electrician, I have only good will so need to find some easy way to recover the machine. Also, the machine has work only 100 hours before burned (firs tube) and maybe 6515 isn't good.

Leetro is expensive. You can buy the same parts from Chinese resellers much cheaper.
    CNC lasers, constructions, service