588,009 active members*
3,289 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

RFQ for some Aluminum Computer parts

They are mostly 1/4 Alu. plate, if anybody is interested please feel free to e mail me at compufobia at hotmail dot com for a copy of a Non-Disclosure Agreement and I will send you the Drawings I have. Will have to start with 1 complete set, (see the excel Sheet for quatities in a set), then i hope to move up in numbers down the road.

Have you awarded the work yet? If not please reply. Are they machined? Fabricated? Sheet metal?

Nope, havnt yet, I suppose the best way to do them is to have them machined.

I pmed you up..

Any luck on getting the parts made?

John

not as of yet, been a bit of a hold up in getting my last drawing done, it should be done completely shortly but if it is not then I'm going to go with another engineer I have lined up.

I would be interested in quoting these parts for you. Please let me know when your prints are ready. I have a Supermax mill, with a Anilam 3 Axis control just waiting for some work. Quick turn a round.

I would also be interested, and can give you anything your looking for.-Dave

Hello,
    I am new to this forum today. I live and work in Utah. I have a small prototype machine shop, I have a fully enclosed 3 axis vmc and 9 years experience. I would love a chance to quote these parts for you, and run production if the oppurtunity comes. I have run parts for people in different states before and can still get the parts to you fairly quickly.

Thanks,
    chris cogsdil
    Champion Precision Machining
    Ogden, Ut