588,224 active members*
4,069 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking > MetalWork Discussion > Share Your Files Part or Art
Page 358 of 587 258308348356357358359360368408458
Results 7,141 to 7,160 of 11734
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferny View Post
    Experimenting on something for the lake place. Corner blocks so I don't have to mitre the molding. Thinking I want something a little deeper than these.

Ferny
    Ferny,
    Those look nice!
    Are you using door skins to carve these on for testing? I have a stack of them that are given to me on a regular basis and I do all my test work on them.
    Fatboy

Anyone have a dxf file of an elk or moose for cutting on plasma?

Fatboy

No, it's stained solid oak 3/4" "scrap" I pulled out of the firewood bin I got from a co-worker. He refuses to sand and re-stain so he tears out whatever he re-does and uses new wood. He brings me a bin or two when he's full. Mostly hardwood scraps from his cabinetmaking side job. He's super talented at cabinets. I usually burn it up at the lake but thought these would be perfect for experimenting on. I keep trying to convince him to make a CNC so he's going to make a CNC Mortiser. He got a start on it and all these high paying side jobs keep coming in so what's a guy to do?

Ferny.

cnc_newby,

This art may need a little work however it might be a good starting point,

Jeff...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Elk.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish.

Free DXF - vectorink.com

Hey that looks great. I will send pick of finished part. Thanks alot....

wow this thread is incredible

Hi

My Plasma Project Hyper-therm 260A on a FPB 1800. Wedding one thx to "Jalessi" for the Conversion.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wedding.jpg   flower.jpg   BundleFlower.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Sangphung View Post
    My Plasma Project Hyper-therm 260A on a FPB 1800. Wedding one thx to "Jalessi" for the Conversion.
    Those flowers look really good!

Nice work!
    Free DXF - vectorink.com

Any chance you guys have that Browning Deer symbol that everyone around here has a sticker of on there trucks?.... or maybe this one?...

A friend is leaving work for another job soon and want to make him one of these as a paperweight! :-)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Deer....jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by winegar View Post
    Any chance you guys have that Browning Deer symbol that everyone around here has a sticker of on there trucks?.... or maybe this one?...

A friend is leaving work for another job soon and want to make him one of these as a paperweight! :-)
    Hello,
    Here is a very quick trace of your posted deer image in .dxf format. I hope this will work for you.
    Regards,
    Wes

Perfect!... Thank you very much!

Help with Conversion

my question are how can i polish the image after i trace with Inkscrape. cause everytime i did it it turn out too have tooo many nodes point. and when you click on the the picture after trace there are like millions of nodes how can i minimize those node. thank you

P.S can someone help convert that into vector base graphic plz thx. i can't seem to get it to work my knowledge isn't that good in inkscape or converting. Thank you again
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dog.jpg  

Cool

I need a good mother's day gift ! Anyone got any ideas ?!?

Anybody got 1911 hand grip files, that would be sweet, but it doesn't seam like there is a lot out there.

Cool

i'm trying to make one of this for my daughter !! could someone help me !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails imagesCAR2KV12.jpg  

do you have a better picture of this? The image is so small it is too blurred when zoomed to get a good trace. I assume you just need the numbered ring in the picture?
    Regards,
    Wes

Quote Originally Posted by Sangphung View Post
    my question are how can i polish the image after i trace with Inkscrape. cause everytime i did it it turn out too have tooo many nodes point. and when you click on the the picture after trace there are like millions of nodes how can i minimize those node. thank you

P.S can someone help convert that into vector base graphic plz thx. i can't seem to get it to work my knowledge isn't that good in inkscape or converting. Thank you again
    Hello,
    This image is not one that is very easily traced, or at least not traced so it will look like the picture. The automatic trace features normally leave too many unusable vectors along the traced features and the overall look is too busy to use for vector and toolpaths. I do not use Inksacape so I can not help with that but I have tried to do a manual trace of the basic features of the dog and then go back in and add some of the curves for the hair characteristics. Here is what I have so far, and I don't like the outcome but I figured maybe you can edit it to your liking and possibly use it. It really does not do the dog justice and I am not an artist so I'm sorry if it is less than you expected. Maybe it will help somehow and if not just delete it.
    Regards,
    Wes

Cool

i have a better picture however it's too large to post ! Actually i'm looking to make the whole thing ! i'm going to cut it out of flat plate and bend it where it needs to be bent ! Going to use a laser to cut the plate....

Can you create a .zip file to compress it and get it to fit the site limits? If not you can send it to my email and I will see if I can get a .dxf of it done. Only thing is if it is bent then I would need the sizes of the flanges etc. and the K factor you will use to bend it.
    If you don't know the K factor at least let me know the material thickness and I will use one from my shop chart. Actually any and all dimensions you can supply will greatly help me get the scale set to the right size. email: wes dot spence at comcast dot net
    Regards,
    Wes

Page 358 of 587 258308348356357358359360368408458