587,837 active members*
3,428 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Uncategorised MetalWorking Machines > Vertical Mill, Lathe Project Log > Show how to build a CNC machine from the very beginning to the end
Page 68 of 184 1858666768697078118168
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 3662
    Quote Originally Posted by inov8r View Post
    Anyone else notice the Last Supper engraving on the website? Not sure what that is all about. Maybe some subliminal forgiveness message for those who would like to choke the man about right now. HaHa

SKYFIRE SVM-1C Small CNC Milling Machine, View small cnc milling machine, SKYFIRE Product Details from Yantai Weifeng Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. on Alibaba.com
    Just some stock ArtCam grayscale image I'm sure... Don't read too much into it. The fields look very smooth, so looks the machine is pretty accurate and ridgid.

Re: Show how to build a CNC machine from the very beginning to the end

Hi
    to me it seems that this is good news because the chance that we get our stuff gets higher lets say 25% but if he really is doing sales now why should he serve you first ?
    I think he just changed the medium ,..
    But we have waited a year so lets lean back and see ,..
    please if someone get some stuff or sign of life please let us know
    i am interested.
    Should we open an bet ?
    thomas

I don't see 10 or 20 machines (or what ever that number is) all of a sudden, all shipping simultaneously. This operation has always seemed to be a relatively small, mostly one man operation. Mr Ren is extremly talented in many aspects of machine design, assembly and operation. If there were a major fire in a business lets say with long lead times for some components and 3/4 of the inventory burned down, a business would try to rebuild and fulfill the back orders and also stay open for business by accepting new orders at the same time. Many of us who placed previous orders backed up with full money up front seemed to have now received recent personalized e-mails detailing these previous communications and purchases. This is a good sign, acknowledging responsibility on Defeng's part about previous business and commitment s made on his behalf and seems that it isn't just a scam. Lets keep an open mind at this point and hope the whole operation ramps up again. I understand the suspicions and doubts that many of us may have, justifiably with such a long delay, but business is somewhat different on the mainland of the far east.

I hope everything will move forward, from this,for those who have been waiting for their machines Etc, but you can never tell what's going on though

As you can see where he has set up his business is in the city, I said he had moved to, he has incorporated his location in the company name

Yantai is a very nice modern city
    Mactec54

Sure would be nice if, in addition to all those private e-mails Defeng has sent, he would just post in this thread (that he started) and cleared things up for everyone!
    CAD, CAM, Scanning, Modelling, Machining and more. http://www.mcpii.com/3dservices.html

Quote Originally Posted by mcphill View Post
    Sure would be nice if, in addition to all those private e-mails Defeng has sent, he would just post in this thread (that he started) and cleared things up for everyone!
    Defeng has told me in his email that he will be posting here shortly after he makes all the necessary contacts. I also suggested to him once the machines are deployed, to contact the site admin and have a subforum for discussion and tech support, which he seemed very enthusiastic about.

Hi, that sounds good Louie.

BTW.......just watched the demo of the SVM-1......the website specs for this machine state that it comes with an R8 spindle......the guy definitely removed and replaced a TTS type tool...........does that mean the spindle has the R8 taper and the collet system is R8 with just the 19mm/3/4 constantly in place?

By being R8, that interprets as removable collets......with a power draw bar?.....just asking.
    Ian.

Sounds great But dont be too excieted to Early ...

Quote Originally Posted by handlewanker View Post

BTW.......just watched the demo of the SVM-1......the website specs for this machine state that it comes with an R8 spindle......the guy definitely removed and replaced a TTS type tool...........does that mean the spindle has the R8 taper and the collet system is R8 with just the 19mm/3/4 constantly in place?

By being R8, that interprets as removable collets......with a power draw bar?.....just asking.
    Ian.
    I have to look at the video again... I volunteered to make better toolpaths so that Defeng can better show off the capability of the machine, as the one in the video is pretty inefficient. Sent it over, but it's night time there, so I'll wait and see.

Ian.
    This is basically the Mikini 1610L machine, which was R8 as well. I am using TTS on my Mikini. Needed to grind the supplied R8 collet in order for the tip of the collet to recess in to the machine and have the TTS properly "seat" on the spindle face.

http://www.cnczone.com/forums/mikini...ml#post1015399
    CAD, CAM, Scanning, Modelling, Machining and more. http://www.mcpii.com/3dservices.html

Cooling down again, nothing coming out from Defeng.

Quote Originally Posted by asuratman View Post
    Relax, it's only been a few days. After a year of waiting 4days seems like an instant...

Well, in a way it is probably fortuitous that the prepaid sales went through over a year ago......the OZ dollar has fallen against the US dollar, and Defeng quoted all the prices in US dollars at the time of my invoice.

If I was to buy today I'd have to pay at least 15% more I think....haven't done the sums for the conversion......still have to pay for the shipping.

So is that a bonus?

The space I cleared in the garage got filled with other junk and now I'll have to hire another skip to clear it again....where does it all come from.....you'd almost think I was a hoarder.
    Ian.

Quote Originally Posted by asuratman View Post
    Had correspondence with Defeng last night; he told me he had just gotten back from a machining trade show. We shall see soon...

Wooee.......definitely gotta get the garage cleared in anticipation......LOL......haven't had any emails from him yet, so I'm hoping.........as I requested a few mods done to the original basic machine, I expect that's what's holding things up.

It should be a little ripper with the ISO20 spindle.....still have to fit a power draw bar, but that's a small consideration.
    Ian.

Wooee.......definitely gotta get the garage cleared in anticipation......LOL......haven't had any emails from him yet, so I'm hoping.........as I requested a few mods done to the original basic machine, I expect that's what's holding things up.

It should be a little ripper with the ISO20 spindle.....still have to fit a power draw bar, but that's a small consideration.
    Ian.
    Easy now... Let's not count our chickens before they are hatched.:-)

I'm wondering why he didn't just use Alibaba.

So, did everyone go through Alibaba or did you just send him a check?

My purchase a year ago was wire transfer
    No escrow

Page 68 of 184 1858666768697078118168