587,997 active members*
2,447 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Milltronics > Ml26 turret problem please help!

Ml26 turret problem please help!

I work at a shop with a milltronics ml26. The servo drive on the turret blew so out electrician purchases another one. When the ombré one was installed te turret would index but it would index farther than the actuall tool position. So he purchased an encoder for the turret, not when you go to home the turret or try to index it, the turret full rapid spins. And doesn't stop. Don't know how to fix it and our electrician is starting to loose his mind. The machine has been down for too long and any helo would be amazing! Oh and the turret is baruffaldi with live tooling.

Have you called Milltronics to ask for help? They're usually pretty good.
    Later,
    Charlie

Brady 47, where did you get the drive from? Milltronics? some other source? Were the correct parameters loaded in the drive?

Sportybob

Re: Ml26 turret problem please help!

Hi

I have the same problem, how do you solve it? Please can you explain.

Regards, JC

Re: Ml26 turret problem please help!

Hi JG / JC, It is doubtful that you have the "same" problem as stated above. 1. Doubtful you have Barifauldi live tooling, but if you do OK let me know.
    Contact Juan V. the Milltronics service tech for central America, If you do not know who I mean, then PM me for more info. Juan is a great resource and has a direct line to Milltronics. ( 7-24) OK mostly -18 but 7-18 at the least. He is experienced and knowledgeable on the entire Milltronics line.

Your local dealer ( Rexco, I belive?) and Juan are your best 1st line of help.

If I can get more info on your machine S/N, etc and any error codes that come up, any exact symptoms etc. I will do my best to help you.
    Feel free to PM me. " primerio " do you have the Barifauldi live tooling or a Pragatti turret? and what is it actually doing?

sportybob