I feel that my time would be best buying/learning a completely new software.

My biggest mistake was buying a new computer.

I'm not a computer genius, NOR do I have the time to enlist in this endeavor.
I am not a professional machinist or computer programmer. CNC is a tool I use to enhance the productivity of my livelyhood.

If I buy a tool that works well, on workbench "A" ; and move it to workbench "B", it should work also. Dolphin Cam is nearly impossible to tranfers, Andre tries well, but. I have not the computer savy . to complete this task.

I feel like I have bought into a lemon.

My request is simple:

Simple Step by step instructions for non-computergeeks to be able to---

LOAD program

Activate liscence (AGAIN)

WHere in the crap do I stick the Mach3 post processor.( normally a hammer a screwdriver would do well for me.)

I can probably handle the rest.

The price for a "Dongle" is way to high, and would probably not be the solution. Something else would be incompatable and would need a upgrade or $olution.

Looking at the discussion dates (lack of recent activity) on Dolphin/Yahoo/group it seems as if there is little interest in Dolphin cad/cam by others.

I found the Dolphin CAD/CAM program very useful. The videos were the selling point. I was able to watch the videos (overandoveragin) and became fairly proficient a making the parts I needed.

BUT

I CANNOT use the tool I have bought(software). My cnc machine sits Idle. I can make more parts of programs I have.

I have spent more hours than necessary on a simple task and failed. The experience has put a bad taste in my mouth.

I Feel dolphin has a great user easy program. BUT The Hassel and diffficulty of switching computers should be WARNING to others to whom are not computer geeks.

My old computer was a Xp now I have a win7.

I have recieved an new activation key But, my old computer was still online. therfore my new "magic number" Failed. then my old computer failed , now I am in limbo. It seems to be to much trouble/bother to ask for a new one.

"CNC zone" Is a greatest tool. It has answered many questions.
If you do not have "BIG BUCKS" for software and training,then, stay on the porch. I feel like the dog that is chasing the car, then --SMACKO--- the car slams on it brakes.