Alright, I am programming a Nakamoura Mill turn. I am programming a turbine pump and shroud in Mastercam. So basically the shroud fits inside turbine blades. It looks very similar to this

So only focus on the far left on the part. The blades on my part look similar but they are only x,z blades there is no contouring on the blade. now imagine a shroud that fits perfectly inside the blades. The contour of the blades SHOULD match the contour of the shroud perfectly.

There is a good size gap between the blades and the shroud when I try to match them up. This is where I think I made my mistake. I didn't use cutter comp at all in mastercam. I turned it completely off in mastercam and on my control I had my cutter geometry set to 0 for both height and diameter. I basically programmed it as if I were programming from a tool point. I believe this may have really messed up my contours. It looks like any where between .1 and .03 gap on a part that I have a mating tolerance of .005. Please help me out. Is my issue that I didn't use cutter comp? If so how do I set it up in mastercam lathe? Thanks!