I've had my patriot for about 2-3 weeks now and I am creeping up on having it totally setup but I am not quite there.

I followed the manual I was provided to unlock the lathe/mill CnC control. I wired it up, unlocked it though the front panel and then tried to run the test command M3 S500. The front panel ramps up in speed but the lathe does not turn nor does the mill when either is selected. I have the key in the neutral position and I have triple checked all the wiring and unlocks and they are all correct according to the manual I was provided.

I have read of a few things on here, either the manual wiring being incorrect or the software needing to be unlocked somehow. My problem is I can't contact Shopmaster because they are closed till August 10th and refuse to answer their phone for technical help (or at least that is what their voice-mail tells me).

I am looking for some help in troubleshooting this problem. This is a brand new machine, not a used one. I sent them an e-mail but still have no response. I need to hop on this quick as I have some threading to do on the lathe and can't even begin to attempt it without CnC control of the lathe.