Hey guys I am looking forward to buy a cheap 3D printer but I want to use it also as a laser engraver, my basic idea is to get a cheap 3D printer and a 40$ laser, make some holder for the laser and make it easy to change, not sure if its possible, and not sure how much laser power I need to engrave OR cut wood which might be a option too to implement. I did not buy anything yet I am just planing. so the question is, what kind of problems could i encounter. laser output power needed to engrave to wood or cut wood: is it possible to get a 1W laser power it with half power to engrave and maybe full power to cut wood ? any other printer/laser that are better for this project?

laser probably:
REAL 2000mw/2w 445 445nm 450nm blue Focusable Stage Light RGB Laser Module diode High Power laser cutter/Compact Design/TT L-in Laser Equipment Parts from Industry & Business on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

3d printer probably:
2015 Upgraded Quality High Precision Reprap Prusa i3 DIY 3d Printer kit with 2 Rolls Filament 8GB SD card and LCD for Free-in 3D Printers from Computer & Office on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group