Hey guys had a bad experience with JEFFCNC was adamant about what we were machining and even asked if he wanted our .vnc file. He did not want to see it, ask me to pay and then send sample print out of basic program so he could see machine format expected. He told me to order 4th axis simultaneous post from his website so I did. We got it and it did not put out any A rotation, so after going back and forth a few times he then asked for our .vnc. He then replied we could not use 5 axis programming with 5th locked at zero and we need a 5th axis post to do that at an additional $899 above the $574 we already paid him. He said he had already spent time so he did not know what else he could do for me!!! Never accepted any ownership in the problem. Never showed any intention to rectify without being paid more money......I'm pretty sure that would be called extortion!

I washed my hands of him and had AJESMS work on a post for us. He has been a joy to work with and we have a wonderful working post and are cutting parts!! His prices are reasonable and his knowledge is paramount.

I'm sure there are guys who have got post from JEFFCNC but my experience was horrid and has left me with $574 gone from my pocket! Think about it before you jump make sure your post writer really understands what you want and expect to get, insist on sending that part file so they know. If they are not concerned and only seem interested in you sending the money walk away....no actually RUN!