Quote Originally Posted by davels View Post
I just try now and with the spindle disconnected the VFD don't stop. I don't have any error message even at 400Hz.

Wiring is ok, I check it before several times. With the beep too to be certain.

I had also check all the male pin of the spindle with the beep but nothing work. I'm not very comfortable to open the spindle as it's new :drowning:

Edit : your second picture show U to R3 and W to R1, is it correct? You write U to Pin 1 and W to Pin 3 (as it's wired currently on my spindle)
Ok so it seems that the spindle may be the problem, there is a different test for you to do not using the beep, you have to select Ohms to measure the spindle only

Measure with Ohms setting, at the Spindle Plug ( Power OFF )

Pin 1 to Pin 2=

Pin 2 to Pin 3=

Pin 3 to Pin 1=

Then each Pin to Earth which in you case will be the Spindle body, as your Pin 4 Earth is not connected

Yes that photo that I posted is for a different spindle, but may still apply to yours, so worth a try, but it most likely won't change anything

90 % of these spindles, the users have to fix the Earth connection in the spindle plug, you could of course, just to try use the Ground wire that you have going to the spindle, attach it to the spindle Body, ( Just for a Test )

Have you used shielded Cable from the VFD to the Spindle???