Been awhile since I messed with this. Thought I had the 3-axis runaway figured out, but apparently not. After sitting a couple months its back. So I cleaned the plugs going to the Glentek boards (long ones, blue wires) reseated them and took the belts off the servos just in case it ran away again. I did test for 5v at the card cage connectors back when it was first suggested, and all 3 were fine. Powered up, press reset, and everything was fine. Pressed home here and was able to jog each axis (belts still taken off). Pressed e-stop and reset a bunch of times and everything seemed hunky-dory.

So I put the belts back on and put everything back together. Powered up, reset, homed, sweet. Ran the table and spindle through a jog cycle for awhile. Went through the tuning the Glentek boards and managed to get the following error corrected.

Now today I go to try out some of the new tooling I finally managed to get, and on first drive reset all 3 axis try running away again. I did reseat the Glentek connectors again but that didnt help this time. I'm at a loss at this point.