The boss wanted me to try getting our only non-operational CNC back online, but it is fighting me. I have limited experience with these machines, and I'm sure as hell not a machinist; I just fix whatever breaks around the shop.

OSP-5000 system
Y-Axis overtravel light is on, need to see if we can get it off the sensor.

Problems:
1. Machine failed to boot on powerup; 12 UV error on right side rack. Traced to bad EP-II-A card, replaced. Card no longer kills power supply on startup, but plugging in cable XB-EPO-6 instantly kills power and causes a 12 UV alarm. Forced to boot machine up without cable plugged in.

2. Z-Axis drive appears to not have power, as there are no lit LEDs anywhere on it.

3. MC axis drive shows an E8 Alarm LED, related to an encoder problem?

4. Attempting to select "Manual" mode after bootup typically causes a 1-1 CPU Cycle Error and locks everything up, requiring a full shutdown and restart. It will occasionally not crash, but I've only managed that twice. Error code shown, hexadecimal value listed apparently points to a defective board? Access Address=FFF03FCA

5. Machine always displays a 274 A level Alarm, code 480 "Field Net Communication Abnormal" after bootup. All fiber optic cables were checked, all passed light.

6. The VAC-II drive shows an "08" alarm after shutting the machine off, when machine is powered up displays an "02" code, but no alarm LEDs.

I get the feeling some of these issues are likely interrelated, but don't know where to start. Greatly appreciate any help the forum can provide.