I am at a complete loss as to: How find a new power supply / controller, equivalent for my CNCest 3040 cnc machine.
I would have though that given the amount of Chinese machines that have made their way into the United Kingdom alone, plus the amount of talented people who have upgraded power supplies etc.
Along with the disillusioned who gave up and scrapped their machines, that there would be an abundance of spare parts (power supplies /controllers etc.) for people like me who have no idea or ambition, or finances to upgrade, but who are quite happy to make do and repair wherever they can.
I feel to have searched and better searched for a replacement for my 3040 and indeed a simple way to either repair it, or replace the parts (if any are required to find the fault). Alas I am condemned to spend the rest of my retirement at the beck and call of my wife, whilst my shed / workshop languishes in my garden.
There are people on this forum who have the power to put life and hope back into this rapidly fading soul.
Where are you?

Best regards