I've got a NVCM6v2.1 breakout board and I'm unable to get any of the inputs to read into mach 3. The wiring for the inputs seems pretty straight forward. I've got the spindle, steppers, and coolant valve output all working correctly, but I can't get any inputs to read into mach 3. If I go to the diagnostics tab, I can see all the outputs firing, and the corresponding axis, spindle, and valves fire, but none of the inputs will read when the sensors are triggered or the input is simply jumped to ground bypassing the switch.

I've set them enabled, on port 1, with the correct pin numbers, not emulated, with hotkey 0. The inputs I'm using are overtravel switches on each axis(x,y,z,a) and an e-stop button. They're all wired nc and are simple contacts. Do they need a resistor or something not shown in the wiring diagram? Is there some trick beyond the wiring and configuration settings in the manual you need to do to get these to work?

I've tried two different brand new nvcm boards and they both behave the same. Steppers and outputs both work fine, and inputs won't read at all.

Anyone have any insight?

Thanks,